Search

.com Forum · Finnish Spitz

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Hey
 SavvyPirate
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/1/2008 1:45:48 PM reply with quote send message to SavvyPirate Object to Post   

Wow this breed is very very rare, I'm thinking of joining. I'm in a rare breed on another account - I can't help but join these breeds.

So, what is the SOP like? What traits are the strongest/weakest, what the breed is like etc And anything else you think I should know happy :)

Madz
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2008 4:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Hi, and welcome to the breed!

Finnish Spitzes are very rare, and every breeder is welcome. laugh :D The SOPs I'd think are now somewhere near 94% (the best ones are over 94%, decent ones a little bit under 94). I don't have the best SOPs at the moment since I'm working on getting the Gold-colour back to the breed.

Boksu / Kennel Shamaanin
 SavvyPirate
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 1:49:34 PM reply with quote send message to SavvyPirate Object to Post

Thanks for the reply happy :) I'll take a look around
 Panicstation
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 3:20:05 PM reply with quote send message to Panicstation Object to Post

Likewise, somewhere 94+ would be finishable I guess.

Can't find a link to your finnish kennel Boksu...Am also working on colours. Have you started from source?

Sue
 Panicstation
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 3:20:06 PM reply with quote send message to Panicstation Object to Post

editted as double post
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 7:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

My finkies are on an account named Rhontti. www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Rhontti

I didn't start from source, I used a gen 27 dog. I only have Red gold at the moment. So far I've been breeding Red Gold x Red only, to improve the quality & SS of the dogs. My best Red Gold at the moment is 92.5% 20.0 ss bitch Shamaanin Kultaa Tuli.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.