Search

.com Forum · Redbone Coonhound

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Redbones Wanted!!!!
 Pups-alot
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/28/2006 11:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to Pups-alot Object to Post   

Hi! I'm looking for some Redbones of nice quality, male and female.I haven't used my 1 breeding and would like to use it on Redbones.I'm willing to give some puppies to the owners of the parents or sell the parents back to them.then i will sell the dogs that have shown well to breeders to improve the redbones.then i will buy more dogs and when/if they show well i will sell them to breeders and repeat the process.I will pay any reasonable price for the Coondogs that i have asked for.Thank you!!P.S.if you want to know why i want the dogs so badly just e-mail me.
 haleyre20062007
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2006 7:20:02 PM reply with quote send message to haleyre20062007 Object to Post

I am new at this but i realy love love redbones please helpe me
 Hugabull
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2006 1:42:38 AM reply with quote send message to Hugabull Object to Post

I have an older boy that has his CH. and only used once for breeding so I'm not sure how he throws himself.
Am changing breeds so he needs a home.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=3366752

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.