Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Switch To Other Class?
 PPR Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/14/2014 9:16:04 AM reply with quote send message to PPR Kennels Object to Post   

My dog is showing Open B, but there is a link to switch to Utility B. When I click on it, it goes to the "This website encountered an unexpected problem" page. Can we not switch?
 CoffieDog
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 1:13:13 PM reply with quote send message to CoffieDog Object to Post

Usually when that page comes up it means that it is a "premium member only" option.

I can't be sure though since I'm not into obedience xP I just know that when I try to go to a premium member page (like change slogan or edit stud status) that page comes up.
 Kajat Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 8:23:08 PM reply with quote send message to Kajat Kennels Object to Post

It does the same for me and I'm premium. You can only use that link if you've already finished a different dog at Utility A (I think)
 PPR Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2014 12:54:34 PM reply with quote send message to PPR Kennels Object to Post

Ok, thanks!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.