Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Returning to the breed
 Ktrenal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/16/2014 2:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ktrenal Object to Post   

I played this game back in 2005, breeding Canaan Dogs, and have now returned. I'd very much like to get back into this breed if I can. Would anybody be able to sell/loan me a few broods to get started with?
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2014 9:20:11 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

I don't have and broodies that I can spare ( I only have 1) bc I've mostly been working on source breeding, but this breed is starting to become more active with a few breeders getting on board. I'm waiting for a litter to drop and I can let you know what I have when that happens. I'm sure someone else will get back to you with a better offer happy :) Good luck and I hope you rejoin the Canaans
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2014 9:35:42 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back! My girls are 8 days old, and their mothers have been FH'd. I would check with www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=top+dog+the+k9+place for a broodie. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.