Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Idea: Joint Corgi Club.
 Little Lark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/23/2005 6:52:45 PM reply with quote send message to Little Lark Object to Post   

I was planning on going through with the SDCWCC (Yes, long contraction, but the national club's CWCCA, so I feel justified.) but then a thought struck me....

I was wondering if any Pembroke breeders wanted to join up and run a joint site/club. Name would be Showdog Corgi Club, SDCC is a little less of a mouthful than my original club (and I'm still open to name suggestions). It'll be a little easier, because you don't have to run the whole thing. I'll elect myself as Cardigan Co-President, and I'd make graphics, and I have plenty of ideas.. so just feel free to post here or mail me!

Possible Ideas to be implemented:
Member of the Month
Cardigan of the Month
Pembroke of the Month
Litter of the Month
Breed Related Articles
Contests
Shows
Directory of Breeders
Directory of Studs
Influential Corgis/Hall of Fame
Tips for playing with Corgis on SD
Forum
 Wyvern
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2005 12:20:40 AM reply with quote send message to Wyvern Object to Post

Well, even though I'm not especially into the club thing, I actually think this sounds good! I'm sorry to see it hasn't gotten much interest. Anyone else think it sounds fun?
 Cardimaker
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2005 12:42:53 AM reply with quote send message to Cardimaker Object to Post

yep i have cardis and i want to join
 Oero
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2005 10:34:02 AM reply with quote send message to Oero Object to Post

Can I joyn,I do not have a cogi but I do like them
 Katy kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2005 10:57:08 PM reply with quote send message to Katy kennel Object to Post

I would like to join
 emmaking
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2006 7:16:43 PM reply with quote send message to emmaking Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I don't have a showdog corgi- or in real life... but Pembroke Welsh Corgis are cool dogs. I'll join.
 CloudLand
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2006 11:00:05 AM reply with quote send message to CloudLand Object to Post

Hey, I've got Cardigans, I'll join!
 Varian Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2006 9:10:55 AM reply with quote send message to Varian Kennels Object to Post

Hey,
I have Cardigian Welsh Corgi's, I will join for sure!
 starry-skys-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2006 7:48:44 AM reply with quote send message to starry-skys-kennel Object to Post

I might join-I have Cardis and Pemmies in SD.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.