Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New Breed for Me
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/2/2017 12:41:51 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

After a long (7 year) absence, and I see not many breeders of my previous breed, with some thought and deliberation have decided to switch it up and show and breed Chinese Cresteds. I love the idea that there are two varieties, with Powderpuff being my favorite...and so many colors! Hope I can make everyone proud lol. Now off to buy some stock!

**Looking for one or two show quality FEMALE POWDERPUFFS**if any breeders are willing to entrust me with their stock to get a foothold.

-----
Last edited by Squeaky318 on 3/2/2017 12:53:54 PM
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2017 6:07:21 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

I would message Kohl and Hazygate. Both are very nice. happy :)
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2017 12:07:46 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

Thank you, Ghetto happy :)

I have this girl -
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15387547
White PP with a 96.85 SOP. I'd say she would still be showable under the right judges and just needs one more major to finish. She is also ready to breed now.
The only other powder puffs's I have are low sop colour project dogs and I doubt they would interest you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.