Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Banana Splits
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/15/2019 8:56:47 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

I don't know everyone's age on here, but I think there are a few people that are a bit older. Does anyone remember that TV show about the "Banana Splits"? I loved the theme song and the sour grapes were truly great dancers (and sour). Has anyone seen the trailer for the new movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R1-ZZTcTBY
I heard they were making a movie a few months ago and I was pretty excited. I can't believe they made it into a horror movie though. It was such a nice little show back in the day. I loved it!
I think I will forgo this movie. What is everyone else thinking? Or is there any movies you are looking forward to? Other than "Lion King", this was the only other movie.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2019 10:37:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You are quite correct about the "older" folks on the game. I sort of remember something about "Banana Splits" but I don't recall ever watching it. To me a Banana split is a deliciously sweet ice cream treat - maybe I'm too old (lol).
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2019 6:28:35 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I had some sort of weird Banana Split the other day and it was delicious. It was like peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter sauce and chocolate sauce. I think it was supposed to be buckeye flavor or something.
And the TV show was just all sorts of bonkers. Just a little, funny show with all sorts of different things always going on.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.