Search

.com Forum · Bloodhound

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Showing
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/17/2019 10:35:07 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post   

How come nobody is showing bloodhounds? I know some of you have been using my studs and occasionally buying my pups. Why aren't you entering your pups? The main reason I've been offering my studs is so I will have some people to compete against since there's a lack of bloodhound studs.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2019 11:35:57 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

my cousin had a buyer who got a pup of hers and then disappeared from the game, now she tracks any of her pups, the pup could of finished like his litter mate.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2019 3:42:22 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I don't know. I looked at the "active" bloodhound kennels and none are very active. Maybe they would rather focus on breeding right now and not showing. Showing takes up quite a bit of my time when I would like to be competitive.
I go through moods. Sometimes I enjoy showing on here, but I find myself getting just the same amount of enjoyment (or more) with just breeding.
Have your tried messaging them? Maybe they are unaware that there are others who would like to show with them. Maybe you guys could see what the other likes (like, they prefer not using handlers or what not).
 Crystal Lions
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2019 7:45:26 PM reply with quote send message to Crystal Lions Object to Post

posted by Jasper Kennel
How come nobody is showing bloodhounds? I know some of you have been using my studs and occasionally buying my pups. Why aren't you entering your pups? The main reason I've been offering my studs is so I will have some people to compete against since there's a lack of bloodhound studs.
Sorry I have not been showing much lately- need to thin out this kennel or move the hounds to their own kennel
 Inner Circle
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2019 8:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Inner Circle Object to Post

Don't give up Jasper
Getting my dogs sessioned for the ring

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing