Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : RL litter announcement banner wanted... whole SD of $$$ :)
 TCrown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/11/2019 11:40:24 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I would like to have an announcement banner created for a "rl" (real life) litter and have a whole kennel full of money I can pay for it with as I'm not active on this game any longer happy :) . I have example photos I'm happy to provide of kind of the feel and quality I'd like to banner to be, and of course I have photos and information on both the parents. If I can figure out how to post a photo in this thread I will upload a few of the examples so anyone interested can know upfront of they can create the sort of style and quality I am hoping for. Please post here if this interests you and have a price in mind that you might like even if youd rather not post the price on this thread. I would ask that you reach me by my inbox but I'm not sure how long messages keep before SD automatically deletes them. At least over the next few days I'll check this thread for any responses, after that it may be a little while between checks, but that's not to say I've lost interest in having this done so even if this becomes an old post. Please respond if it interests you!

Thanks happy :)

-----
Last edited by TCrown on 10/11/2019 11:42:03 AM
 Taylynn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/14/2019 9:14:12 AM reply with quote send message to Taylynn Object to Post

I may be interested! What breeds?
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2019 12:09:51 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

Border collies, sport lines. But again, I have their photos and such so you wouldn't need to worry about finding dogs to create the banner with. I have absolutely no photoshop/editing talent so this why I'm looking for someone else to put it together for me.

I will message you and see if we cant talk by FB or email where I actually know how to upload photos so i can shoot you examples of what i have in mind before giving you the order. Definitely looking for quality editing job happy :)
 bloodbear
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2019 3:35:25 PM reply with quote send message to bloodbear Object to Post

I find this strange. You want a professional level banner but want to pay by giving something that has no value to you (SD money)?

I'd say save up real money and pay what a professional deserves.

TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2019 12:45:24 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

Well, I used to play this game for years and saw how talented people were with creating banners for the kennel pages. Back then there was a lot of hype around such art and their was a lot of contests and huge payouts and such. While at least that aspect of ShowDog seems to have slowed down a bit I figure it cant hurt to ask. The reason I specify quality I am looking for is because back then there were many who could and would produce really nice pieces of work and there were also just as many just starting to try their hand at it and the difference in outcomes showed. Not a bad thing but not something I'd want to spend the SD money on when I could use it for a nicer quality image. Yes, it doesnt matter much to me any more but if it's a trade worth someone's interest then it holds at least that much value to me. If I dont find what I'm hoping for here then I might actually pay someone for the service outright, however if this route works like I've used in the past for a different project then theres no harm in putting a feeler out there. To each there own happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.