Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2019 3:22:37 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Super fast speed. Sessions working, table page is working.
 Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2019 4:01:28 AM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

Thanks so much for your effort!
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2019 7:08:58 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Thank you for your time and effort. It's running very fast now and looks great happy :)
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2019 7:21:06 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I was quite excited 6 hours ago when the site was working really well but now I'm now having a problem with my browser saying that the new server is not authorised for showdog only showcattle. It keeps throwing me out of my account and then I struggle to get back in. I'm worried that it may eventually not let me in at all.
Is anyone else having any similar problems?

-----
Last edited by Ranchstars on 10/22/2019 7:43:03 AM
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
10/22/2019 9:13:41 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

That's a DNS issue that will just take time for your ISP or browser's cache to refresh.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2019 2:19:22 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Great speeds here. My only concern is that:
On my address bar the padlock on dogs' pages, dogs for sale, Stud dog pages is half yellow with an exclamamtion mark.
It says: Connection is not secure..parts of this page are not secure (such as images)

Kennel pages are secure.
I am also being tracked by facebook and google, but dont know if that is relevant, I hadnt noticed that before.
Thanks for the switch the pages losd super fast now
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2019 5:56:32 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

No sessions this morning, Jeff.
 themidnighthour
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2019 8:22:54 AM reply with quote send message to themidnighthour Object to Post

still no sessions ... hoping for some
 jeevesiesjuniors
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/17/2019 3:53:13 PM reply with quote send message to jeevesiesjuniors Object to Post

Hi everyone so I got thrown out of showdog when the server updated and couldnt get back in at all AS it wouldnt send my details to email as said there was no email registered to my account until today well now im back, and there are lots of sessions in my accoun some om my dogs are in minus figures and some have died please explain this? thanks
 Shelador
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/21/2019 3:57:26 PM reply with quote send message to Shelador Object to Post

posted by jeevesiesjuniors
Hi everyone so I got thrown out of showdog when the server updated and couldnt get back in at all AS it wouldnt send my details to email as said there was no email registered to my account until today well now im back, and there are lots of sessions in my accoun some om my dogs are in minus figures and some have died please explain this? thanks
Welcome Back!! You have lots of sessions because Jeff gave extras due to issues. The minus figures on some of them is because you are still feeding puppy food to 80 day old dogs. Dogs die on the game just like real life,Check the chart on your breeds page it will show you at what age in months that they could possibily pass.

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.