Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Fawn pugs?
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/5/2019 1:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post   

I started not long ago in PUgs because I LOVE THEM. But I only want fawns. I'm having a terrible time finding either fawns for sale or at stud. If anyone has any fawns they don't want, please let me know. I don't care too much about quality, I just need to diversify. Thanks.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/7/2019 2:45:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

I seem to recall someone looking for fawn pugs a little while ago. I'm not sure if they found any, (or if it was you still looking) but you might want to see if you can find them and if they might have some available.

There is this guy. His grand dam was fawn.
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15760385
He's really old but if you need genetic diversity (COI issues) he might help. Breed some of your fawn girls to him.

There are also 4 fawns for sale, all males but some are yours I think.
Breed the girls that produced fawns to one of these fawns.

The genetics is very simple.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 12/7/2019 3:24:35 PM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2019 11:49:54 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I assume fawn is recessive? I will check that out.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.