.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Basic account question
 DMTwo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/14/2020 6:25:13 PM reply with quote send message to DMTwo Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I have another subscribed account, and have this basic account for showing some different breeds. Starting today when I log into the Basic account, there's a yellow bar at the top of the page that says I'm over the kennel limit of 5 dogs, but when I click somewhere else and come back to my kennel page, it says my kennel limit is 30. This has started happening only today and I've had this account a couple of weeks. Which is it? I know quite a few of the rules for Basic kennels have changed since I last played in 2012.

-----
Last edited by DMTwo on 1/14/2020 6:27:39 PM
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2020 6:32:10 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

Premium users may have up to 30 adult dogs. If you go over that limit, your dogs will not be removed, but you will no longer be able to buy dogs, enter in shows, assign handlers to shows you're already entered in, or breed. Dogs on the Retirement Couch do not count towards the limit for premium users.

Basic users may have up to 5 adult dogs. If you go over that limit, your extra dogs will be removed. Dogs on the Retirement Couch count towards the limit for basic users.

Adult dogs are dogs that are 14 days old or older
 DMTwo
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2020 11:22:02 PM reply with quote send message to DMTwo Object to Post

Why does it say 5 on my kennel page and 30 on my dog page, though?
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2020 1:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

This account appears to be a subscribed account.
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2020 9:24:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

It is now. I just upgraded it to keep the crawler from snagging the dogs!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.