Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Moving dogs to a new account?
 Jovileaboxers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/26/2020 8:47:16 AM reply with quote send message to Jovileaboxers Object to Post   

I want to open another paid account for one of my breeds. How can I move the dogs of that breed from my old account to the new one without being guilty of doing something wrong?
 NorthDahl
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2020 9:52:10 AM reply with quote send message to NorthDahl Object to Post

Don't feel guilty about it, just do it. Hard to feel guilty about doing something like that when you're paying money for a game and can't even get a response or fix from the game operator.

They're your dogs, you're paying for the account, go for it. I'm definitely not judging. I've moved dogs before to split accounts.
 Jovileaboxers
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2020 10:53:04 AM reply with quote send message to Jovileaboxers Object to Post

What I did was offer a $1 for each dog so that it wouldn't be construed as trying to pad the bank account of the original account. However I was only able to transfer 6 dogs before the game put a hold due too exceeding the limit of account-to-account transfers. I can't exceed 10 in a 30 day period so that really sucks. I wish admin would respond to or attempts at contacting them. Seems like all they care about is getting our money.
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2020 2:10:58 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

posted by Jovileaboxers
I wish admin would respond to or attempts at contacting them. Seems like all they care about is getting our money.
Have you tried calling Jeff?
His home number is at the bottom of every page.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2020 5:15:14 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

The dog transfer rule has been a long standing part of the game.

It helps prevent folks from creating super kennels, padding new kennels with the best dogs from other accounts, padding other kennels with money and several other naughty things.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler