Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2021 9:21:05 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by gaylanstudio
I'm almost always over!

I admit to "letting-go" (good job I don't do this for real - lol).

Deciding who goes and who stays can be quite time consuming so . . . I'll get to it another day.

Eventually I can't do anything anywhere so I'm forced into a major purge.

If you see anything you like, ask. I d let them go to "good homes".

Of course no one was referring to me,
"Poster-child pretend dog hoarder"

You were actually the “super helpful kennel” I was referencing. Always have helpful studs up especially where I am working on colors. (And you always seem happy to help anyone out)
Thanks again!

-----
Last edited by DetroitKennel on 9/26/2021 9:23:22 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2021 12:39:19 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks Detroit! I try. It's a game. And in real life breeders do help each other out. Sure, there's some bitterness between certain folks at times (dog folks can be very 'catty' ) but not many can afford to be an island in real life.

And just a note with reference to an earlier post - The "dog snatcher" will not bother a subbed account no matter how many dogs you have or if you log in - I should know - lol. This particular kennel has 116 mouths to feed. It's sort of a special project and I just have not been able to pare it down. If you are Basic and over limit, the DS will come calling.

I have found a solution to some of my issues - I added another Family group. Spent all day yesterday moving dogs. Not finished yet. (Jeff loves dog hoarders!) Lol!

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/28/2021 12:43:23 AM
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2022 9:52:35 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

Ibizan Hounds fall into this category heavily...

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.