Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Listing of how long it takes different breeds to session for obedience?
 bsgk3
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/1/2020 6:48:15 AM reply with quote send message to bsgk3 Object to Post   

I've been a member in my original kennel since almost the beginning. When Jeff first added obedience, I remember there was a post about which breeds did best/worst, but now I can't find it. I have re-instituted my family account to work on three new breeds (to me). Does anyone have access to that information? My original kennels, bsgkid for bulldogs and bsgkiddie for pugs, don't have too many obedience titles because those breeds take forever to session (not the brightest bulbs on the chain so to speak). Now I am adding in Australian Terriers, Alaskan Klee Kai, and Appenzeller Sennenhunden (sp?). Any ideas on if any of the breeds are obedience stars?
bsgk3/Mary
 WolfsBane K9s
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2020 8:29:30 AM reply with quote send message to WolfsBane K9s Object to Post

I am brand new to Obedience shows, but my Belgian Malinois puppy sessioned in no time and has 4pts already over 3 obedience shows. https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17412378

I'm a little confused about obedience results though. I know my dog is entered in shows but it says currently zero entered. And the show results don't ever come up. I have to go find them within his results. Is that normal?

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class