Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Entering shows anyone else having issue with the shows they have entered
 Kinburt
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2020 2:14:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kinburt Object to Post   

Is anyone else entering shows for the next day and then when you check your results it’s showing that you hadn’t entered? I have been entering shows and then making sure they are entered but when the next day happens and I check my results it’s only showing that I entered one show! Just wondering if this is a bug or something
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2020 3:02:06 PM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

Are you entering multiple shows? You can only enter one all breed show a day (you can enter one all breed and one breed specialty in the same day and be fine I believe).
If you are only entering one show, there should not be a problem. Sometimes if your dogs are not sessions enough they will not be allowed to show if I remember correctly, but usually if you are in the “blue” you are fine (and it would send you an email about it I believe).
Are you confusing a DNP result with not being in the show? A DNP is a did not place which means your dog was shown but did not do well enough to get a placing. If it’s none of these things I would contact admin. Hopefully you figure it out! Good luck.
 Kinburt
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2020 4:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to Kinburt Object to Post

Thanks it was my mistake feel silly now
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2020 4:33:39 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by Kinburt
Thanks it was my mistake feel silly now
Se have all done it, or most of us, when we just started.
Don’t feel silly.
laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.