Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Totally Shocked
 VomWisc
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/7/2020 7:44:33 AM reply with quote send message to VomWisc Object to Post   

I started working with Bearded Collies a few months ago in an attempt to bring up the SOP in the blue and black genetic line. Most of the winning dogs and highest SOPs were fawn or brown. I have been getting some good results and have been hopeful that I would be able to make breakthroughs with keeping COI small, then this beautiful thing happened. She is the first BC of mine to reach into that 97 SOP and I am ecstatic!

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17470829
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/7/2020 12:00:42 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

As the breeder of her grandfather I offer you congratulations both for the SOP and for the great work you are doing in the breed. And congrats on the Sire of Merit award for Bad2theBone.

Well done!!!
 VomWisc
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2020 10:04:25 AM reply with quote send message to VomWisc Object to Post

posted by Aldeberan
As the breeder of her grandfather I offer you congratulations both for the SOP and for the great work you are doing in the breed. And congrats on the Sire of Merit award for Bad2theBone.

Well done!!!

That's amazing that you bred the grandfather! I have been working really hard to make breeding matchups that kept the COI low, while keeping true to my color breeding. There are not many breeders in Beardies, but I truly hope that me and the few others that are here can keep these SOPs rising!

Thank You!
 Cloud 9 K9s
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2020 8:56:23 PM reply with quote send message to Cloud 9 K9s Object to Post

Congratulations!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.