Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Returning User - Need Help
 MagicWolf
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/12/2020 12:36:48 AM reply with quote send message to MagicWolf Object to Post   

Returning to the game after being away for several years - my account has over $3000 negative balance (not sure why, I know I had money when I quit playing). I wanted to get into Great Pyrenese since it's not a very popular breed so I could build up the quality, but there are no dogs for sale, I already used my starter dogs long ago, and I have no money to pay for someone to make a starter dog for me. Any tips on how to get going again? Right now looks like my only option is to sell sessions for a couple months until I have a balance again - not much fun sad :(. Either that or just make a new account but I already paid for this one before I realized how much in debt it was. I am seriously rusty on all the ins and outs of this game, so could use some advice and help. Thanks!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/12/2020 12:54:50 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

That is odd.
I logged into my friend’s 2 kennels.
Both have no dogs.
One is +$8000 and the other is +$23,000.

Try calling Jeff st the number st the bottom of the psge.
That might be faster than contacting Staff from her but you can do that too, just to be sure.

Carol
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/12/2020 2:10:09 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by MagicWolf
Returning to the game after being away for several years - my account has over $3000 negative balance (not sure why, I know I had money when I quit playing). I wanted to get into Great Pyrenese since it's not a very popular breed so I could build up the quality, but there are no dogs for sale, I already used my starter dogs long ago, and I have no money to pay for someone to make a starter dog for me. Any tips on how to get going again? Right now looks like my only option is to sell sessions for a couple months until I have a balance again - not much fun sad :(. Either that or just make a new account but I already paid for this one before I realized how much in debt it was. I am seriously rusty on all the ins and outs of this game, so could use some advice and help. Thanks!
Call Jeff and see if he can do a kennel reset for you. I did one years ago when I returned and reopened this kennel. He might still be willing to do it for you. You lose any built up prestige but your balance gets reset to 2500. Also, Its WAY easier to build cash back up in the game now. Go to ALL sessions... you will get 48 sessions a day. If you log in everyday, after a week your daily log in bonus is $50. Sessions are a floor price of $5 per session so a good chunk there for selling them.

Will
 MagicWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/13/2020 5:10:19 PM reply with quote send message to MagicWolf Object to Post

Can someone explain the login bonus? I have two kennels that I've logged into for the past couple days - one is getting a $10 bonus and one only $5? And this will increase to $50? This is something new since I played last and I couldn't find anything in help about it. Also we get 48 sessions? It used to be less I think? So to build up money fast, is it better to sell the session or to take salary? I'm currently set to all salary and getting about $149/day. 48 sessions at even $5/session would top that. Sorry, really really rusty here . . .
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2020 6:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

Go to 'All sessions/no salary' then sell sessions every day to build balance up fast. It's way easier than it used to be happy :)
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/13/2020 6:55:16 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Log in every day, it will add up,until you get $50 a day and then, as long as you log in every day, it will remain at $50 a day.

I am assuming if you miss a day (or more) it will drop back to $5 and then builds up again till you are at $50/day.

Cheers and welcome back

-----
Last edited by Killick on 12/13/2020 6:55:51 PM
 SpringWind
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2020 5:57:35 PM reply with quote send message to SpringWind Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm also a returning member. 48 sessions would be nice, but my session/salary page lists the highest option as 12 session/ no salary.

-----
Last edited by SpringWind on 12/14/2020 5:58:05 PM
 Wickised
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2020 11:01:21 PM reply with quote send message to Wickised Object to Post

posted by SpringWind
I'm also a returning member. 48 sessions would be nice, but my session/salary page lists the highest option as 12 session/ no salary.

-----
Last edited by SpringWind on 12/14/2020 5:58:05 PM

Yeah, that's supposed to be the highest. For whatever reason, it gives you 48 though.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2020 7:44:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

It is some time ago now but there was some sort of extended issue so in compensation Admin doubled the sessions so the 12 became 24 and the Basics got 10 instead of 5.

This was only supposed to be temporary but I guess Jeff forgot. Anyway, a bit later there was another issue so the sessions were doubled again to 48 and 20 (I believe that's what Basics can get now).

So we got used to it. More dogs were getting sessioned and shown. Session sales ballooned our balances so even more dogs were shown and shows sponsored.

A few months ago we were asked if we wanted to go back to the old level, or somewhere in between. The consensus was to leave it as it was. The documentation was just never changed.

Sort of a "Happy Accident" I guess. Lol.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.