Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Strange Things Happening
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/16/2020 8:40:40 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Everytime I try to look up breed results for this show https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Happy%20National%20Chocolate-covered%20Anything%20Day%202020
it takes me to the Google home page.
It doesn't matter whether I go through Show Results, My Results or an individual dog's show results. It is happening in all my kennels. I've tried breeds in other groups and they all do the same.
Anyone else having the same problem?

-----
Last edited by Ranchstars on 12/16/2020 8:44:01 AM

-----
Last edited by Ranchstars on 12/16/2020 8:44:25 AM
 Silver Cloud
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2020 10:10:51 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Cloud Object to Post

I clicked the link in your post and it came up okay for me. Weird.
 Silver Cloud
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2020 10:12:06 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Cloud Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Happy+National+Chocolate-covered+Anything+Day+2020

maybe try this link? I wonder if the %20 symbols in the address are causing an issue.
 Meriones Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2020 11:49:54 AM reply with quote send message to Meriones Kennel Object to Post

I'm getting the same thing. It's when you click on a breed name it takes you to Google.
 Silver Cloud
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2020 12:11:48 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Cloud Object to Post

Interesting, yeah, same thing here, breed names don't go anywhere. I noticed that there seems to have been a glitch in shows last night / this morning. A different show that I entered did report out results and you can click on breeds, but hasn't yet posted entry fees or payouts. I wonder if the process got hung up somewhere between shows and it can't access the breed results for that reason?
 Lanakila ACDs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2020 11:23:58 PM reply with quote send message to Lanakila ACDs Object to Post

It takes me to the Google home page as well lol..And since it is my dog that won BIS, I was trying to see the results! So strange!
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/28/2020 7:15:56 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

Having problems with this show today
https://www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Happy+%09National+Call+a+Friend+Day+2020&breed=Irish+Setter
Can get the Irish Setter results but not the group results

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.