Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : hmmmmmmmmm....... which breed?
 BeatYouPawsDown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/17/2007 12:57:38 PM reply with quote send message to BeatYouPawsDown Object to Post   

I'm kinda considering another breed, if any body wants to recommend a breed then go ahead!

Chloe

P.S Pleeeeeeeeease help me!
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2007 1:09:05 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

How about Glen of Imaal Terriers? Highest sop is 76, but anything over 70 is finishable. The breeders are all friendly and very willing to help new people come into the breed. If you're interested in the breed, let me know happy :)
 BeatYouPawsDown
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2007 1:14:44 PM reply with quote send message to BeatYouPawsDown Object to Post

Thanks for the suggestion, i will see what other people come up with laugh :D
Thanks again

Chloe
 Tyr
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2007 2:01:25 PM reply with quote send message to Tyr Object to Post

how about giving whippets a try out, we are a competative breed though,and most of the players are nice and helpful too.
Sue
 Meekit
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2007 7:51:54 PM reply with quote send message to Meekit Object to Post

How about chinese shar pei? They are quite easy to finish, and its really easy to get a good dog. There arent many breeders, but we do breed a lot. the SOP is just breaking into the low 90's, with a top SOP of 91.5%, and finishable SOP being anything 85%+.
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2007 7:37:11 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

Hows about Mastiffs, great bunch of people and nice sops right now happy :)
 BeatYouPawsDown
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2007 11:07:42 AM reply with quote send message to BeatYouPawsDown Object to Post

Thanks for the suggestions, what are your opinions of retrievers (any eg. flat coated or curly coated)

Chloe

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.