Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : How can I get to the source dogs i never used..
 Aerostar Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/24/2021 9:12:08 PM reply with quote send message to Aerostar Kennels Object to Post   

I started the game with buying good dogs instead of using my source dogs. Now I cannot figure out how to get back to use them. I want to try to raise SOPs and try to expand colors in a breed with a small gene pool. Can anyone help?
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2021 10:18:20 PM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

Click “my account” in the top left under your kennel name. If a yellow banner saying get your starter dogs is there do that. If it’s not you have used your free starters and will have to click on the “my kennel” link under my account, scroll to the bottom look at the bottom right to the miscellaneous box. Click purchase starter dogs.
Hope that helps!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.