Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Looking for dogs to finish/breeds in need
 DaSmoosh
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/21/2021 3:22:13 PM reply with quote send message to DaSmoosh Object to Post   

Hello! I'm smoosh!

I've been on and off SD since probably 2004/2005, but the account I still have access to is a rare breeds account and I can't really do much with it. All that to say, I'm on a new account, but I'm a pretty old face lol

ANYWAY. I still have all my starters in case I get a wild hair to source breed or something, but at the moment I'm just looking to help other kennels finish their dogs and maybe help a breed or two that needs some more activity. I can see some things have changed and I feel like that would be a good way for me to get familiar with everything again.

Anybody looking for some help finishing their pups? Any breeds need a little more life in their competition?
 Waggs Norfolk Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/22/2021 2:24:01 PM reply with quote send message to Waggs Norfolk Terriers Object to Post

Norfolk Terriers would love to have you!

At the moment there is only me and one other active kennel but we both show and don't grab all the handlers.

Sop is just getting off the 98 mark so still some room to improve.

We have colour pics!

If you would like to go down the colour breeding route at the moment only red and red wheaten are current sop so Black and Tan and Wheaten are still there for anyone who wants to get them up to the standard.

Pm if interested and I will be happy to set you up with some nice dogs. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.