Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Calling all Canadians-is it really true???
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/16/2007 10:33:54 AM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is it really true that in Canada one cant say anything negative about gays without being in trouble with the law???
Thats what i heard-illegial.
IS it? Toby
 Mytologia
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2007 5:39:48 PM reply with quote send message to Mytologia Object to Post

No, that is not true. Whoever is feeding you that junk better stop. Our old Primeminister allowed gays to get married, and made gay rights, and some people don't like that. We can feel however we want about certain things and won't get into trouble with the law.

Mytologia Myth
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2007 6:22:46 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

Even if it was a law, it would be completely impossible to enforce unless we were some kind of dictatorship or something along those lines.

Besides, it could never be made a law, because the constitution would prohibit it.
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2007 8:16:46 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

Oh.
Well, thats great!
dont know where i heard that.happy :)
Toby
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2007 8:23:23 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

Another question-have any of you seen anne of green gables? (Sorry for spelling errors)sad :(
Does anyone live where she lived-prince edward island i think-or been there?
I love the Canadian landscape, i live in WA-USA, and its lovely here, but i have seen pictures of the thick pine forests there and am dreaming to go. I'm a real forest freak i guess.
So, is Canada mostly forest?
Toby
 Mytologia
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2007 12:55:51 PM reply with quote send message to Mytologia Object to Post

No, Canada is made of various landscapes. British Columbia would be the place for you Forest Wise. Although there is a problem with Pine Beetles it is still an amazing area with heavy foresting and mountaining.

Alberta, Saskatchewan, and most of Manitoba are Prarie lands, flat and empty for miles.

Although I have never been in PEI or anywhere around there, they are mainly coastal foresting.

I believe Anne of Green Gable was, yes, in PEI. I do not live there, though.

Mytologia Myth
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2007 12:46:47 AM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

Anne of Green Gables is in PEI. It's very beautiful there. There's a little bit of everything with the most beautiful beaches and red soil.

The rest of the maritimes are just as beautiful too. And Newfoundland is...well...Have you seen that commercial for it on TV saying that the Flat Earth Society thinks it's one of the four corners of the world? That commercial describes it perfectly.

Now that I think about it, Canada has a little bit of everything. Prairie, Mountains, Forest, Tundra....
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2007 8:46:46 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

No deserts though.
 Hermeston
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2007 9:54:06 PM reply with quote send message to Hermeston Object to Post

Are the pine beetles under control? Is it possible to log only infested trees and save the others or something?

We went canoeing at Bowron Lakes Provincial Park, and it was very beautiful, but it was sad to see the pine beetle damage.
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2007 6:10:12 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

While the pine beetles are a problem, I don't think it's quite as bad as they make it out to be. They only attack mature pine trees, leaving immature trees and other species alone. So as soon as all the mature trees are dead they are forced to move on, allowing younger trees to grow up.

No, they are not under control though. Only a really nasty winter is going to do that, but they've made their way far enough south now (almost to Vernon I believe) so that the winters aren't as cold as they would need to be to kill them.
 crested
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2007 6:20:36 PM reply with quote send message to crested Object to Post

user wiped their message
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2007 7:41:55 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

Now there's a dangerous question.happy :)happy :)
I personally like to be on the good side of everybody, and i shall continue doing so. But i will never completely abandon what i believe in...ever. So to answer your question, i will say this-i do not agree with gay people and what they do. That is my answer, as cordially as i can think to put it.
May i ask why you asked me that? Are you gay?
 crested
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2007 5:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to crested Object to Post

yes i am
 alfadais
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2007 5:10:35 PM reply with quote send message to alfadais Object to Post

[Quote]........."and what they do"

Jeez,
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2007 6:32:49 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

What do you mean (and what they do) alfadias?
Toby???
 SureShot
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2007 6:45:16 PM reply with quote send message to SureShot Object to Post

posted by Toby Love Kennels
No deserts though.
We do so too have deserts. Alberta has forests, lakes, mountains, prairies and deserts. Drumheller is desert terrain and the home of one of the most amazing dinosaur museums in the world, the Royal Tyrrel museum.
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2007 11:13:44 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

Well, my apologies!happy :)happy :)
I guess i shouldnt be talkin-i dont live there!happy :)
Wow-there is almost every type of environment there.
*Any tropical beaches??
 SureShot
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 12:27:59 AM reply with quote send message to SureShot Object to Post

No tropical beaches, but in British Columbia there are rain forests.
 A Dog Is Like A Rainbow Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 6:21:05 AM reply with quote send message to A Dog Is Like A Rainbow Kennel Object to Post

posted by SureShot
No tropical beaches, but in British Columbia there are rain forests.
there is!
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2007 6:31:32 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

There is. BC is basically one big rainforest...Well....On the coast at least.
 Puppy central
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2007 4:52:25 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy central Object to Post

I like the landskape in Alberta, I love snow! Does anyone else?

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.