System.__ComObject
2/24/2007 11:29:50 AM reply with quote send message to msloan Object to Post   

Tyr
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2007 11:41:22 AM reply with quote send message to Tyr Object to Post

you might want to check out care2 website
www.care2.com
they have a dedicated pertition site plus you can click to donate to some really good causes.
If you would like more details,message me and I will be happy to help
Sue
 McMurph
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2007 11:19:43 AM reply with quote send message to McMurph Object to Post

msloan i singed it totally agreeing with u!
 Midnight Moonlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2007 12:08:05 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

I TOTALLY agree. I also gave some of the people who say it won't work a piece of my mind...
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2007 2:40:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Midnight Moonlight Kennels
I TOTALLY agree. I also gave some of the people who say it won't work a piece of my mind...
I did too. happy :) I wonder who that was who gave that one person who called us idiots a piece of their mind, they obviously know how to argue, lol.

And, so there are no more fights, if no one agrees, or has nothing nice to say, please don't post. (helping you out msloanhappy :) I'm tired of the fighting, lol)

ofrockwood
 McMurph
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2007 5:06:49 AM reply with quote send message to McMurph Object to Post

Some1 said we where idiots!Well maybe if they actually thought about it they would agree with us!
 ScarletDiamond13
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2007 2:22:43 PM reply with quote send message to ScarletDiamond13 Object to Post

I dont want to sign anything, but you rock msloan! EVERYBODY SIGN MSLOAN'S PETITION!!!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.