Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Males/Females entries incorrect
 Starlite and the Stars
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/29/2021 11:18:11 AM reply with quote send message to Starlite and the Stars Object to Post   

I was just looking at the Showdog invitational for the end of the month, specifically at Chow Chows. It notes 7 females are entered,0 dogs on the entry chart. But if you click on Chows, you see the 7 females, plus I think it was 8 males. Why are they not showing on the initial chart?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2021 11:48:23 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Just guessing but perhaps it's a time lapse - the "initial chart" you referred to just had not been updated when you looked.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2021 12:45:11 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've seen that quite a few times. It's not just the Invitational. It's frustrating because I have entered males because it showed all female. Then I can't find a handler because there are actually lots of males. All another part of the game we have to live with I guess...

-----
Last edited by XiZang on 8/29/2021 12:48:06 PM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.