Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Puppy Pictures!
 Shybade
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/12/2007 6:49:35 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Here are the puppies that we have where I work- They're 6 week old Miniature Schnauzers.

They're so precious!

*Edited to get pix to work lol
 Bella Vita
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2007 7:02:01 PM reply with quote send message to Bella Vita Object to Post

Awww they're so cute! They must be bundles of joy.happy :)

Chloe
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2007 7:15:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

They're soooo adorable.

ofrockwood
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2007 7:17:56 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!
 honeygingersnd
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 5:27:00 PM reply with quote send message to honeygingersnd Object to Post

soo cute
 TipseyGirl12
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 5:29:33 PM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl12 Object to Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 5:30:48 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

They're so cute judges will name them Best In Show because they're cute!
 Starlit Acres
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 6:00:33 PM reply with quote send message to Starlit Acres Object to Post

How adorable!! hehe the kitty with them is almost identical to my grey cathappy :)

Star
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 6:01:35 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

What cuties! lol That cat is bigger than them xD
 daisyhead
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2007 9:53:01 PM reply with quote send message to daisyhead Object to Post

Ohhhh! They are just too cute!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2007 5:37:54 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Aw cute puppys.
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 4:49:47 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Those are really cute. Shybade I hope you don't mind me asking but is it true that Snuazers (I don't know how to spell it) tend to get mean and nippy?
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

posted by Silver Side of Me Kennels
Those are really cute. Shybade I hope you don't mind me asking but is it true that Snuazers (I don't know how to spell it) tend to get mean and nippy?
Not at all. They're fiesty little dogs, but I highly doubt that tend to get mean. Smaller dogs generally tend to be less tolerant of younger people, but it all depends on the dog, not the breed.
Maybe you're reffering to the tendency they have to bark and nip at young children? I've heard some breeders say that, but as I have no personal experience with them, I don't know for sure.
The 'mean' part of the question is easily a no.
 Ltlpistol Farms
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:08:57 PM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol Farms Object to Post

Way too cute!
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:47:09 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

posted by Silver Side of Me Kennels
I've seen some Schnauzers that were biters- even trying to pet them could get you bitten. I've also seen numerous that literally would not be quiet- at all. But, a well bred Schnauzer is typically not like that. There are other factors that go into it- socialization, etc., but my boys literally think people come to my house just to see them. The line they're from has dogs with incredible temperaments- and they're not yappy at all. They'll bark to let me know someone is around that shouldn't be, but they're not the type to go outside and bark at the wind.

The vets here all know when they get a dog from this line in their office- they put the dog on the table for an exam, and they stand perfectly- even as little puppies. The vets know they can do whatever they need to do and not worry about getting bitten.

Miniature Schnauzers are very feisty and stubborn. I commonly refer to them as a short, bearded pit bulls simply because they will not back down to another dog. I had a 140 pound Rottweiler/Doberman mix and they'd walk right up to him and take the toy right from his mouth. Now I have a Weimaraner, and they do the same to him. But, I can literally do anything to 2 of my boys. Sidy Boy is my "problem child" and that's partly due to him not ever being with his mom or littermates. He was taken from the litter at 3 days old because he had a greenish/yellow discharge coming from his nose. The vet thought it was contagious, so he was seperated from the litter and tubefed. I met him and offered full price for him, and was declined- since he was "sick". So then I told my boss (I work for the breeder) that I wanted to take him to MY vet, and I'd pay all charges. I took him to my vet, and they kept him all day and tested everything... he was fine- except he had acid reflux. The acid was coming up and burning his nose, which caused an infection and the nasal discharge.

So, then my boss wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to charge me full price for the pup since I've worked for her so long, so I just traded her my paid vacation for the little brat.

Here's Sidy pouncing on Oliver (the Weimaraner)

and then they cuddle up

he likes to be covered up

face full of snow

Scamp

Sammy (Shorty)

B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 7:12:39 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

When I was a little kid, my grandmother had two Schnauzers (mother and son) who I would play with all the time. I don't think that I, or my brother, or my cousins were ever niped at. That could just have been their individual personalities though.
 Tufts
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 7:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Tufts Object to Post

Aww there all so cute!

-Tufts <3
 Rosie_sophie
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 9:06:25 PM reply with quote send message to Rosie_sophie Object to Post

Im interested in getting an irish wolfhound or a great dane or a bull mastif.. or a miniature schnauzer or a standard schnauzer... what do u think? we have a huge yard and two other dogs... one is big on is small... we have a large house, they would have to be in the cage while im at school... im also kinda short.. but thats okay, i trained my large dog myself and she is very obedient... and taller then me... lol. what do u recomend us buying?
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2007 9:58:35 AM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

So cute! laugh :D
 Rosie_sophie
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2007 10:47:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rosie_sophie Object to Post

posted by Rosie_sophie
Im interested in getting an irish wolfhound or a great dane or a bull mastif.. or a miniature schnauzer or a standard schnauzer... what do u think? we have a huge yard and two other dogs... one is big on is small... we have a large house, they would have to be in the cage while im at school... im also kinda short.. but thats okay, i trained my large dog myself and she is very obedient... and taller then me... lol. what do u recomend us buying?
sorry that was totally offtopic
 Rosie_sophie
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2007 5:23:46 PM reply with quote send message to Rosie_sophie Object to Post

bump cause i want everyone to see those beautiful dogs!

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class