Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN!! Post your Suggestions here
 Partridge Place Kennel II
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/9/2022 8:54:49 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post   

Admit it. You are getting slightly bored of just showing and finishing and sessioning.
So, lets think of some ways to make the game more fun!

My Idea;
Graphics for ALL the breeds and colours.
If we all bug Jeff, maybe he would do it.
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2022 8:56:50 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

Agility Shows that you can WATCH
That would be fun, watching the agility actually happening! It probably would be live, but you could watch it any time. The video deletes after a month.
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2022 8:57:29 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

Best Name Competition!
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2022 1:07:52 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Love the best name competition! My Pointers don't use a kennel name so it's really hard to come up with unused names. They are the toughest ones for me. I think my favorite so far is for my liver bitch, Pate de Foie Gras. LOL
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2022 12:54:33 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Daily Poll? (Made by Jeff)
Fav Breed
Why You Show
Premium VS Basic Numbers
Etc
Etc
Etc

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel on 4/16/2022 12:54:51 PM
 Whitegold Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2022 4:08:06 AM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Kennels Object to Post

Is this the same basic in two different kennels? You have a lot of opinions for someone who isn’t actually contributing to the game by paying.

A lot of this stuff used to be organised by players in a community. I personally don’t think comps about which name is best would be more fun. And if I wanted to see real agility I’d go and watch real agility. This game is about genetics and breeding.

Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/17/2022 7:36:14 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

In the vein of bugging Jeff I'd like to remind you that Showdog is not Jeff's full time job, he has a full time job and a family. So I don't think bugging him is fair.
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2022 10:40:33 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

Yeesh, have you been reading my other posts? Just because I don't pay does not mean I am not contributing to the game. This is my way of helping. Yes, I have the multiple kennels, but I am ACTIVELY getting rid of the dogs in my other kennels. When they are empty I will shut them down. If I could pay I would.
I don't mean LITERALLY bug Jeff, I just mean remind him. He does a great job with what he does, and I get that he has a family and all that.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.