.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : A suggestion...
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2022 2:31:07 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If I could make one improvement/change to the game it would be to always have an OH judge each day. Yesterday, there were 3, and from what I can tell there isn't another OH judge for days. When you have a lot of kennels, a lot of dogs, and 5000 judges, it's almost impossible to havve enough time to look at each judges preferences, or to find handlers. Most of the time because I actually have a life I end up only entering a few of my dogs under non-OH because I only have a few hours each day to do my show planning.

Sorry, just frustrated (speaking for all my kennels).

Jeff, if by some fluke you are reading these posts, help us!

-----
Last edited by XiZang on 4/24/2022 2:33:30 PM
 El Caballo Blanco
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2022 5:09:14 PM reply with quote send message to El Caballo Blanco Object to Post

I guess it's sort of the point of the game.

There's a few ways to fairly quickly enter a bunch of dogs with handlers such as using hot keys like backspace, ctrl+f, spacebar to go down, ctrl+click to open a new tab.

I may be wrong but if there was an OH show every day it might push down entries on all the other shows, which I feel it already does.

Maybe if handlers didn't have such a major influence on a dog winning, although I do think that has been corrected a bit as of late.

Good luck with showing!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.