Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Woke up #1
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/17/2022 7:05:17 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post   

This morning I woke up to my Mallory being #1 Afghan Hound. I know I know it’s “just a game” but still happy about the accomplishment. Even if I only last a day at #1 it was nice to be there lol

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17986250
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2022 11:46:27 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Congrats! It's something I never remember to check.

Well done Mallory.

And yes it's only a game, but it's not, you know?
 Akita Mansion
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2022 7:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to Akita Mansion Object to Post

That's awesome!

I know I was super excited the one time I had a #1 dog in its breed too. Hehe This is probably the only way I'll ever show a dog so I get super excited over these accomplishments.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2022 8:36:14 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

That is exciting and it reminded me to look too.
My Cocker is #1 also and I suspect my Welsh Springer is #1 too as hardly anyone shows them. laugh :D
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2022 9:41:08 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

posted by Tarot
Congrats! It's something I never remember to check.

Well done Mallory.

And yes it's only a game, but it's not, you know?

Lol your dogs are usually at the top of the charts no need to check (wink) love all your dogs and they are the roots of mine, even years ago when I played. As for the game aspect, my alarm goes off in the morning and I roll over, shut it off and check my results haha. I don’t know I just really enjoy it. Also going to help revive a couple breeds.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2022 8:47:40 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

And you're still #1 laugh :D
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2022 9:24:48 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

I can relate to the “rolling over and checking the results” comment!
Have to take out and feed the real dogs first but as soon as the two of them are sorted I check the results and give myself a few minutes to actually wake up as I go through the shows.
Congrats on being number one afghan!
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2022 10:18:43 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Thank you all. On my kennel page it has me at Top Breed Rank #2 which is why i never checked the standings.Not sure why its still 2 lol but im just happy I finally have a nice GCH I can special. Fingers crossed for many more and contributing to the breed

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing