Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Best in Show!!!
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/24/2022 6:52:13 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post   

My Great Dane won BIS! Judge Finn McKay, an owner handle. I am so excited! Thank you to bsgkid for selling GCH BSG Celebrity Clout to me. I bought him for a fun showing project and he is doing so well. As a breeder, this is my second BIS in the game after all these years. Such a great morning.
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/24/2022 9:03:30 AM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

Congratulations! It’s always exciting when you go best in show!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/24/2022 9:10:36 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Wtg! And a no handler show to boot.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/24/2022 3:14:51 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Why didn’t he get any points for his win?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/24/2022 5:38:01 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Silver Ring Kennel
Why didn’t he get any points for his win?
At the grand champion level on this website, there are no points awarded group wins or BIS beyond the regular point schedule. The dog had no breed competition to award GCH points.
If it were a class dog, it would have gotten a regular 5 point major, though.

Congrats, OP!
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2022 9:06:10 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Congrats!!!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2022 8:40:06 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class