Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Puppies kenneled seperately?
 Llanelli
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/27/2022 8:20:29 PM reply with quote send message to Llanelli Object to Post   

This may be a dumb question, but when I click on “my dogs”, my bitches are listed under “my bitches” then dogs. At the bottom is a dog I just bought with his sire and dam listed as the title. My only thought is that he’s seperate because he’s four days old. Is this the case?
 ReginaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/27/2022 8:47:26 PM reply with quote send message to ReginaKennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Pups will go under their litter names. If you want to create your own “runs” and manage where they go you can create runs by clicking “my account” under your kennel name in the top left. Then “my kennel” tab (top center). Then there should be a kennel run link where you can create their own runs and you can organize your dogs into them from their pages (look to the right side- will be a pull down panel under all the sessioning options).
Hope this helps!

-----
Last edited by ReginaKennels on 5/27/2022 8:49:18 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/27/2022 10:45:11 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

First, welcome to the game!

As Regina said . . .

What you are seeing is the default layout. The puppy will go under the Dogs or Bitches heading when it hits 14 days.

When you have created your own runs and moved your dogs into them you need to change the "classic" setting to "custom" to see these runs.

On your "My Dogs" page there are some "Settings" (top right corner). Click on [Switch] Classic View. It will change to "Custom View" and your new runs will show.

Good luck!

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 5/27/2022 10:46:16 PM
 Llanelli
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2022 1:35:33 PM reply with quote send message to Llanelli Object to Post

Thanks guys!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.