Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Sessioning Suggestion
 Silver Cloud
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2022 8:01:43 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Cloud Object to Post   

It would be really nice when you're on a dog's page, where you click 'ALL' for sessioning, if there was also a link there to apply the 'All' to assistants. The way it is now, you go to assistant, scroll down a huge list of dog names, click 'train'. It closes the list. Open list again, scroll again, find the dog again, click 'exercise', and so on. It is very tedious when I'm sessioning multiple puppies so I can show them and differentiate which are really the better dogs. It would so nice to just assistants for all from the dog's page and only have to hit the one button.
 ReginaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2022 9:14:15 PM reply with quote send message to ReginaKennels Object to Post

That’s actually an awesome idea would make the session assistant a lot easier!
 Goldcrest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2022 10:49:07 PM reply with quote send message to Goldcrest Kennel Object to Post

Brilliant idea, I will ask Jeff if he can change that happy :)
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2022 7:28:09 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Agree!
 L I G H T S
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2022 9:30:16 AM reply with quote send message to L I G H T S Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Choose dog's name in drop-down list.
Choose Train + Add.
Hit backspace.
Choose Exercise + Add.
Hit backspace.
Choose Groom + Add.

You can also type within a drop-down list and it selects the dog for you.

-----
Last edited by L I G H T S on 7/8/2022 9:31:15 AM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2022 2:03:33 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Pretty much anything where you can select multiples would help. Thought of something the other day but now can't remember. LOL

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.