Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Glitch on each page
 Starlite and the Stars
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/2/2022 12:25:42 AM reply with quote send message to Starlite and the Stars Object to Post   

Something new that seems to have just popped up. On the "my account" page, just ynder the search field, is a large grey box that extends to the right about a quarter into the page. This also appears on my kennel page & overlays the dogs there. It doesn't seem to interfere with anything, but shows a symbol as thoughit should have text in it.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2022 12:30:15 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That sounds like what used to happen on the select a handler page. It had something to do with interference from online stuff, I think in that case it was where the "like" thing was for Facebook. It hasn't happened in a while but that's what it sounds like, a code screwup or something.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2022 12:31:08 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Yup. Same area. Darn it...
 Starlite and the Stars
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2022 10:05:33 PM reply with quote send message to Starlite and the Stars Object to Post

It seems to be gone now, so I guess they fixed it. Quick work!
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2022 11:52:15 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

I know when it happened before it would come and go.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.