Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Hilarious sayings for women to say to guys
 *~*Viper_Kennels*~*
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2007 4:37:41 PM reply with quote send message to *~*Viper_Kennels*~* Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Man: Where have you been all my life?
woman: Hiding from u

Man: Haven't i seen u someplace before?
Woman: Yes, thats why I don't go there anymore

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down

Man: Your place or Mine?
Woman: Both, you go to yours and I'll go to mine

Man: So what do ya do for a living
Woman: Im a female impersonator

Man: I would go to the end of the world for u
Woman:But would you stay there?

Man: If I could see you naked I would die happy..
Woman: If I saw u naked I'd die laughing

I just thought those were funny and had to post them...lol
 Running Free Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2007 5:17:56 PM reply with quote send message to Running Free Kennel Object to Post

LOL.Very funny thanks alot you mde my bad day good!

Courtney
 *~*Viper_Kennels*~*
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2007 5:53:57 PM reply with quote send message to *~*Viper_Kennels*~* Object to Post

lol glad to help I will be posting more funny sayings but they will be in teh off topic forum.
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2007 7:02:18 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

Man: If I could see you naked I would die happy..
Woman: If I saw u naked I'd die laughing

HAHA... I love that!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 2:48:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

posted by *~*Viper_Kennels*~*
Man: Haven't i seen u someplace before?
Woman: Yes, thats why I don't go there anymore

I love that onelaugh :D

*Despair*
 *~*Viper_Kennels*~*
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 8:24:20 PM reply with quote send message to *~*Viper_Kennels*~* Object to Post

Glad to hear you all enjoyed them lol I did too!
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 4:59:16 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Those are really funny!
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 3:57:36 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

I LLOVE THOSE@!!!! especially: If I could see you naked one! razz :p
 Smiling Faces Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2007 7:15:32 PM reply with quote send message to Smiling Faces Kennel Object to Post

Those are hilarious!! SO FUNNY!
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 12:21:43 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

hay here's a blond joke hope u like
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 12:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owned. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet."So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o'clock news, so I can't take your money."The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 12:23:09 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

heres anather one
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 12:23:47 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they couldn't. The blond with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her breath, and her friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down
 Wolf claw
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 12:26:09 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf claw Object to Post

thats halerious. good one dude
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 1:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

heres a blond one i likewink ;)

Ablond, a redhead, and a brunette are running from this guy they dont like, thy come to a back alley with 3 empty sacks of potatoes. They all jump in a bag. The guy comes down the alley and hits the first bag with the redhead in it. The redhead says "meeeoooow" and the guys says "never mind, its just a cat". Then he hits the one with the brunette in it "ruff ruff" goes the brunette the guys says " never mind it's just a dog". Then he hits the one with the blond in it and the blond says......

----mounting suspension----

POOOOTAAAATOOOOO!

valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 1:30:06 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

(i heard that one befor it funny heres anather one for u)

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and detects the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK.She replies, "Yes."He asks what she is doing.She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.He then asks her why she has on a ski jacket and a fur coat.She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said, "For best results, put on two coats
 valcore
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 1:41:59 PM reply with quote send message to valcore Object to Post

One day a blonde decided to go horse back riding.After a very long search, she finally found a horse she thought she could ride. Things started off well enough, slowly trotting along, but soon the undulations started going faster and faster.Being unexperienced at horseback riding the blonde started to fall off. She tried everything, grabbing the mane, then she tried to grab the saddle, but could not hold on.Seconds before falling off, the horse finally stopped, allowing her to get off, and gratefully thank the shopper for unplugging the mechanical horse as they were about to enter the department store
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 3:43:26 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

You have been copying and pasting topics into the american forum!

You didnt even state who started the original one, and we are NOT going to start trashing up the american forum just because your not aloud to do it in the off topic!

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.