.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Nothing works for me, no photo ever goes up
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/3/2022 11:15:46 AM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I tried photobucket, imgur, and a couple others. No photo I choose every goes up. Its the same photo I had years ago so it's not banned or anything. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? this is the link I provide

-----
Last edited by Kimoko on 12/3/2022 11:16:30 AM
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2022 1:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Not sure what's wrong.

If I plug in the path from imgur. it takes me to imgur and I see your picture but it does not seem to translate to ShowDog. I tried a few things but none seem to make any difference.

Anyone else out there who uses the Imgur service successfully?

Does Imgur have any permissions you'd have to set first to allow access from outside entities?

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio1 on 12/3/2022 1:11:54 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2022 2:10:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

It's not just imgur that failed. Photobucket did too. I actually had that old pic stored there. To make it even more wtf, I can't even upload a photo to individual dog pages. Its as if the whole upload photo system is broken for me

-----
Last edited by Kimoko on 12/3/2022 2:10:52 PM
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2022 2:16:18 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

I double checked imgur and it says this - When a post is Hidden, you can grab a link and share it outside of the Imgur community. Click the 'To Community' button to make your post Public to share with the Imgur community for comments, upvotes, and reactions.

so it's automatically sharable.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.