.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Go STEELERS!!!
 shortie_tall
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/24/2007 5:47:39 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post   

Yea baby! WE're 3-0 now! This past sunday, i was AT my very first steeler game! It was the best experience of my life!!WE were thirty rows up from the steeler five yard line! we were so close!

I think mike tomlin is doing a tramendous job. Also, There are few players this year that seemed to really pick it up! im very glad.

Shortie_tall
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2007 3:11:39 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

bump
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2007 3:00:07 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

bump

Are there no football fans here? Even if you like a different team, it would fun to have a good heated debate! lol
 AgilityChamp
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2007 3:39:38 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityChamp Object to Post

Ya I'm a steeler fan too i have season tickets i go to every home game!I also like the buffalo bill (Paul Poslenzly Grauated from my school i have his autographe from when he played in highschool and we won state champion ships!)

AgilityChamp
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2007 4:48:44 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I have season tickets to the Saints. We are 0-3, though. LOL I guess we're going back to the 'Aints again.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2007 5:43:20 AM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

lol. My dad has been on the season ticket waiting list for 12ish years now.

I cant wait till we go to Arizona!
 Siberian Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2007 8:17:57 AM reply with quote send message to Siberian Inc. Object to Post

I'm a Steelers fan. I also like the Cowboys, too.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2007 2:49:35 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

This guy beside me kept giving me stuff.. he bought me a soda, then a terrible towel, and then he bought me a water. He wasnt perverted, he was one of my dad's friends.

Shortie_tall
 Wolf claw
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2007 6:05:04 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf claw Object to Post

I'm on for seahawks.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2007 7:50:38 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

Seahawks? The ones we beat in super bowl 40?

Shortie_tall
 Siberian Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2007 6:53:19 PM reply with quote send message to Siberian Inc. Object to Post

Don't really like the Seahawks.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2007 7:21:12 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok ok, so we just lost 21-14 to the cardinals. But so what. We are still 3-1, better than some teams can say. I can also say that Arizona played a very Physical game.

I'm lovin Mike Tomlin's new defense. We are working very well with it.

For all you guys out there that said Ben sucked: I TOLD YOU HE'D BE BACK! All the things that happened last year, wow. Ben was stupid, he almost killed himself. But i kept telling everyone that the old ben would be back!

Congratz Arizona fans, you've ruined our record razz :p

Shortie_tall
 Wolf claw
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2007 5:38:48 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf claw Object to Post

Hey my gandpa died in world war 2 so we honor the seahawks!
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2007 7:57:54 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

wait what? what does that have to do witht the seahawks? (and i would be very proud if i were u to be able to say my grandfather did that)
 Smiling Faces Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2007 7:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to Smiling Faces Kennel Object to Post

I agree that the steelers rule! We are 4-1 now. I really want to get tickets to one of their games.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 5:33:52 AM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

haha! 5-1! how are you guys doing?
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 3:53:23 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Don't like the steelers but love the Egeales!
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 4:16:34 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

The eagles? ewww! lol. last year one of the eagles starting players said on air, they havent won a game in our staium in over thirty years. Hines Ward simply replied. How many super bowls have you won? and waved his ring. LMAO!!

im going to a revolve tour in november thats in phili.. im gonna wear all my pitt stuff. MY friend steph was like your gonna get shot! lol!
 Smiling Faces Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 5:12:03 PM reply with quote send message to Smiling Faces Kennel Object to Post

posted by shortie_tall
The eagles? ewww! lol. last year one of the eagles starting players said on air, they havent won a game in our staium in over thirty years. Hines Ward simply replied. How many super bowls have you won? and waved his ring. LMAO!!
lol thats pretty funny!!!
 Wolf claw
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2007 9:32:33 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf claw Object to Post

well we are playing the saints. looks like were're finished!sad :(
 Short dog
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2007 9:38:38 PM reply with quote send message to Short dog Object to Post

Go PACKERS! We are 5-1 also. I have been a fan for over 25 years. I love Favre.

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.