Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Obedience Shows - Double Entries
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/31/2023 11:46:42 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I entered my GSD male "Big Red One" twice somehow into a number of obedience shows, and when I go to the "enter shows" page it still gives me the option to enter him again.

Anyone else have this happen?
 FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/31/2023 2:04:07 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

If you accidentally enter your dog in a show/obedience show twice, you need to withdraw from one. The system WILL automatically correct it and only give your dog one placing in said show, but they will charge you for both entries I believe. So the results will correct self but if you don’t want to be charged twice make sure you are only entered the appropriate amount.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2023 10:00:43 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Makes sense. I took him out of the shows. Is this a common problem you have experienced as well?
 FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2023 12:51:26 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

Occasionally if you push the enter button on the screen twice on accident it will enter you twice. Just make sure to only click it once (sometimes I will click it, wait a second and click it again because I think I didn’t click it somehow, but I did and it was just taking a second to load). That’s the only time I have had the issue, usually it’s not a problem I just make sure to be patient now and not to click it again unless I’m sure the first click actually did miss (I enter on my phone so it’s sometimes hard to tell).

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing