Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : another glitch, homemade feed disappeared
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/31/2023 9:59:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

Two of my kennels had the puppy food I created, disappear and they were put on the worst food in the list. Some of my puppies lost condition as a result. Check your bulk feed list.
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2023 11:11:29 AM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

A form of this glitch persists, in my kennels anyway. Puppies do not automatically switch over to adult food as it is set to do and yes I set both bulk feeding and puppy so it SHOULD switch. But it doesn't and every time a dog turns 14 days I have to go in and "remind" the bulk feeder that adults get my homemade 1777 mix. In all my kennels this persists as a glitch
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2023 11:28:44 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello!
I don’t think this is the glitch. The bulk feeder only switches feed over for that exact instant you click it. It will not carry over. The set puppy ration should place the pups when you are born on whatever you set it to, so if that’s not working that’s weird. But once your pup turns 14 you will either have to manually switch them over or use the bulk feeder to make sure all dogs 14 or over are on the food if you want all of them on the same food. But if you set bulk feed on adults when the pups are 12 days old, it will only switch any and all adult dogs to that bulk feed. It will not “save” any sort of setting to switch puppies to that food in the future.
Hopefully that helps?

-----
Last edited by CzarinaKennels on 6/15/2023 11:29:48 AM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class