.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Question
 ninastar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2008 6:20:45 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is Miley Cyrus really that bad? People seem to be saying shes the next Brinetny Spears. I'd like to know why shes so bad. Or is she not. I'd like to know what people think.
 Better Days Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2008 6:41:43 PM reply with quote send message to Better Days Kennel Object to Post

I don't think she's bad at all. I'm not a huge fan of her music, but she's a great role model for kids/teens to look up to; much better than some of todays other young stars. She's definitely very mature for her age, has a good head on her shoulders with good morals, values, etc. I definitely don't think she'll end up like Brittney/Paris/Lindsey, at least I hope not.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2008 4:33:42 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Bump.
 Better Days Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2008 6:17:46 PM reply with quote send message to Better Days Kennel Object to Post

There was just an article in my school newspaper that completely bashed her and her music, the things they said were pretty ridiculous. Like I said, I don't think she's that bad; and can't figure out why a lot of people dislike her.
 Brittanyleebland
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2008 9:12:42 PM reply with quote send message to Brittanyleebland Object to Post

Miley is not bad at all. Some people try to ruin her reputation and such like those online photos at a slumber party of her and a friend biting a peice of candy and calling her pregnant! Shes not bad. Shes a great role model too!
 puppyprincess0397
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2008 8:04:58 PM reply with quote send message to puppyprincess0397 Object to Post

I don't like her!She is on a sticker and cards.People why is SHE ON A STICKER AND CARDS!!!!!!!!
 tarad202
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2008 9:38:45 AM reply with quote send message to tarad202 Object to Post

I personally am not fond of her, but she doesn't seem like she will end up like Britney Spears. But she is on everything, I even saw a Hannah Montana gift bag the other day, lol. I thought she was big with the teeny bopper age group, but recently I am finding out that many of my friends in college like her too. laugh :D
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 9:41:59 AM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

I must say she is annoying, but I like that when I am in a miccy taking mood!
 smellmysocks_2921
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 1:33:06 PM reply with quote send message to smellmysocks_2921 Object to Post

I think she's awesome.
 Couture Cresteds
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2008 4:30:32 PM reply with quote send message to Couture Cresteds Object to Post

I think that for the time being she is a good role model, but I also beleive she is doomed to end up like Brittney Speares and Lindsay Lohan.
 Australian Dreams Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2008 11:43:51 AM reply with quote send message to Australian Dreams Kennel Object to Post

i do not think that miley will end up like britney (if she does it will not be anyime soon) i'm not a big fan of her, but i don't think she'll end up like britney. her parents do not give her special star treatment, they ground her and keep a pretty good eye on her. if she ever were to become like britney it'll prolly be when she moved out and her parents had no say. but who knows? maybe she will one day, people say she's growing up too fast...

ADK
 Samika-Raven
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2008 5:06:17 PM reply with quote send message to Samika-Raven Object to Post

Personally, I'm not a fan. In fact, I find her annoying.
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2008 5:40:01 PM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

I've found that when parents keep a good eye on their kids, their kids turn out pretty well...even if their kids are rock stars. I personally do not care much for her, but that's just me. wink ;)
 smellmysocks_2921
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2008 4:19:44 PM reply with quote send message to smellmysocks_2921 Object to Post

posted by Samika-Raven
Why?
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2008 4:26:40 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Samika-Raven
I think you need to re read the question
 nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2008 7:03:16 AM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

Nah, she hasn't done anything NEAR to what Britney Spears did/does. She is totally clean, good for kids all ages. She's the best pop star I've ever heard!!
 nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2008 7:07:35 AM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

posted by Couture Cresteds
I think that for the time being she is a good role model, but I also beleive she is doomed to end up like Brittney Speares and Lindsay Lohan.
I certainly hope not! She's MY role model, and I don't want her to be like them. Although I do like Lindsay Lohan. I wish she hadn't done what she did..and my dad now forbids me to watch ANYTHING she's in, even an ANIMATED barbie movie I have..but I still watch that lol. Anyway, I think MC/HM will live on forever, almost...
 seawood
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2008 8:58:05 PM reply with quote send message to seawood Object to Post

A few days ago I found out she legally changed her name to Miley, it used to be Hope. I was horrified XD
 Australian Dreams Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2008 9:04:37 PM reply with quote send message to Australian Dreams Kennel Object to Post

posted by seawood
A few days ago I found out she legally changed her name to Miley, it used to be Hope. I was horrified XD
her name was Destiny...not hope wink ;)

ADK
 Brittanyleebland
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2008 9:07:14 PM reply with quote send message to Brittanyleebland Object to Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by seawood
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

her name was Destiny...not hope

ADK
-------------------------------------------------
Her Name was Destiny Hope Cyrus
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2008 10:24:56 AM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

posted by seawood
I want to change my name to Neveah...lol

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.