Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Im gunna cry
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/1/2024 11:31:09 AM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post   

- Toy poodle starters were $40 less than a few days ago and are now $1444
- I can't manually session unsessioned dogs on my other kennel even though I have 30 sessions left
- I have too many breeds and not enough space

lol
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:40:20 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by AG Qarat
- Toy poodle starters were $40 less than a few days ago and are now $1444

This is due to the amount of dogs for sale at the moment.

I think a user is leaving the breed and put up a bunch either yesterday or Wednesday. I'll pull two that I have for sale, but it's not going to drop that much until it's closer to 0.
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 5:39:28 PM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post

I did not know that. You don't have to take any of your sales down. I'll wait for a different time happy :)
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2024 10:18:01 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

It's ok, I don't think they were going to sell anyway lol The price is down a little to $921.98, but still quite high.

I want to help support any color breeding, if that's what you're doing happy :)
 Spirit Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2024 6:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Ranch Object to Post

I am so so sorry. I didn't know that if lots of puppies were up for sale the Starter price went up.

That was me that put up about 9 dogs for sale.

I have removed them.

Again I apologize.
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2024 10:23:57 PM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post

Oh you guys are too sweet you really didn't have to! I would have waited for a while for them to be sold. I'll purchase the starters asap so you can put some more pups up for sale.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.