Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 71
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2010 6:42:33 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

LOL^^

-IJMB
 Smouldering Embers
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2010 1:50:55 PM reply with quote send message to Smouldering Embers Object to Post

Twilight- I've never laughed so hard at a movie. It was just a terrible movie and the books are no better. The spoof I watched before I went to see it was better than the movie.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
If you're curious and need a good laugh.

Where the Wild Things Are- Did that movie even have a plot?
 theloverofdogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2010 12:57:18 AM reply with quote send message to theloverofdogs Object to Post

I heard it's the same with The Lovely Bones sad :(
They're making the movie something the book wasn't, but that's usually how it goes.

i saw the movie, ithougt they did a pretty good job 4 keeping it around 2 hours and pg-13
BUT i would have loved to see them stick A LOT closer to the book i mean it only spans 2 years in the movie but in the book its like 13 AND they cut out my fave scene sad :(
 maibee
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2010 1:39:11 PM reply with quote send message to maibee Object to Post

posted by steffiebaby140
Paranormal Activity

Reasons:
Think Blair With plus jerk of a boyfriend and that's the right idea.

Contradicting storylines, none of which were scary.

Weak characters that I was actually hoping would die.

Terrible "scary" effects that literally make me laugh soda out my nose...which hurts btw.

And ending so horrendous I nearly walked out and demanded my money back.

Paranormal Activity is only good if you don't know what you're about to watch. If you know its all fake, then yeah, its horrible and not scary at all. But if you watched it before you figured out it was just a crappy, fake movie, then it was great. I should know - I was scared to death all because, even though the credits in the beginning looked a bit fishy and nobody would actually follow their girlfriend around for days with a video camera on constantly (not to mention that they were living in a pretty nice house, yet apparently had no jobs), I didn't look it up. Definitely made me turn on the lights.

New Moon, which was the best book of the series, was worse than Twilight.

Prom Night is just -bleh-

The Final Destination. I loved the rest of them but the effects on this one are just terrible. I mean, seriously. And not to mention unnecessarily gory. The best part was when they all got smashed in the end because you kind of throw you arms in the air and scream "YAY, its over."
 DoxieFan
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2010 9:54:09 PM reply with quote send message to DoxieFan Object to Post

the worst movie "Where The Wild Things Are" its soo weird!
 Black-Ivory Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2010 7:02:56 PM reply with quote send message to Black-Ivory Kennels Object to Post

WHat was it...I think The Univited? NO point AT ALL to the movie..it just carried out the same...thing over...and over....

-Jane
 Pawleys island cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2010 7:47:15 AM reply with quote send message to Pawleys island cavaliers Object to Post

A LOT of screwed up movies! I think that any G-Rated movie/PG rated movie(except for Up) That has come out in the last year is a fail. I saw Tooth Fairy(horrible actin) with a six year old and he thought that it was terrible!

Any made for TV movie is horrible, the ones on Disney are the worst! They are attempting to bring back the type of movies that Lindsay Lohan starred in the earley 2000s, and using that girl from the Zach and Cody show. What has kids TV come to? I wish that disney would take off all of their shows but Hannah Montana and Good Luck Charlie! grrrrr
 FadedShadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2010 4:01:57 AM reply with quote send message to FadedShadows Object to Post

The worst movie I probably know was the Twilight Saga. Sure, I'm a Twilight fan, but Bella.. She's not even that good of an actor, neither is Edward, Jacob is the only semi-good actor of them all. I hate to say it but those movies are kind of suckish(Sorry all you Twilight fans.).
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2010 10:40:19 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Oh Twilight could be better. Bella is horrible and kinda ugly- Edward just is akward. and Jacob is by far better.
 LayKae Vendeen
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2010 1:08:08 PM reply with quote send message to LayKae Vendeen Object to Post

Worst movie . . Twilight
its so messy and hard to follow... plus EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN' CHARACTER is really ugly. Nuff' said.

My favorite movie however, is Wristcutters : A love story
Because it touches down on a deep and touchy subject... it's really heart warming but still random and disturbing.
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2010 4:55:30 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

Ant Bully.
Just...ew.
It was animated, yes. It was disney, yes. IT STILL SUCKED EPICALLY!

yech.
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2010 5:44:22 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Toy Story 3.

Whoopi Goldberg is the voice of a purple sparkly octopus?! WHAT?!

*spoiler*
The toys end up in a furnace?? What kind of sadistic toy-hating writer came up with that one?! I totally thought Woody and Buzz (and the gang) were goners and I was freaking! X-(

Liam
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2010 6:06:23 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

posted by Sylence
Toy Story 3.

Whoopi Goldberg is the voice of a purple sparkly octopus?! WHAT?!

*spoiler*
The toys end up in a furnace?? What kind of sadistic toy-hating writer came up with that one?! I totally thought Woody and Buzz (and the gang) were goners and I was freaking! X-(

Liam

Great movie in my opinion but I agree about the spoiler, but you should prolly erase it...some people might be all :c Spoiler! and pull a Spoiler-Hater on ya.
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2010 6:45:20 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

lol, Ill take the risk. Im so lovable, people can't hate me for long. wink ;) razz :p

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2010 9:31:43 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You're absolutely right, Liam...nearly every time I read something you've posted I crack up. laugh :D

I liked Toy Story 3 (had to wait for four months to see it...go $2 theater! laugh :D)...but I, too, was beginning to freak out when the toys were head fo the furnace. And it made me so sad when Andy gave his toys to that little girl! I almost cried. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand why they wrote that ending. But I just couldn't believe he'd give them away...
Enough of that. My favorite movies are probably Letters to God (haven't cried watching it yet, but I will one day), Facing the Giants (happy :)), The Blind Side (can you tell I'm a softie for football movies?razz :p) Valkyrie, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Pride and Prejudice, and I'm hoping to add Voyage of the Dawn Treader to that list. (?)

Most screwed up movie I've seen: MALL COP. If you haven't seen it, don't waste two hours of your precious time. That was absolutely THE worst movie I have ever seen. Unrealistic, bad humor, bad acting, etc. 'Nough said.

Second most screwed up movie I've seen: Prince Caspian. They didn't stick to the book, and the whole Susan/Caspian thing was disgusting. Plus Peter and Caspian are both jerks. Yet I still watch it...I guess Aslan, Lucy, and Edmund make up for Peter, Caspian, and Susan. And Reepicheep can go in that first group.

Blue Ridge
 Kirschen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 11:27:46 AM reply with quote send message to Kirschen Kennels Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms

Second most screwed up movie I've seen: Prince Caspian. They didn't stick to the book, and the whole Susan/Caspian thing was disgusting. Plus Peter and Caspian are both jerks. Yet I still watch it...I guess Aslan, Lucy, and Edmund make up for Peter, Caspian, and Susan. And Reepicheep can go in that first group.

Blue Ridge

I agree...
I stopped watching it thru the middle x)
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 12:30:52 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know, right? But I still watch it...I like it and don't like it at the same time. laugh :D
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 1:44:55 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

I totally agree about Prince Caspian. Totally didn't follow the book, and yeah, what was up with Susan and Caspian?

But Aslan always makes up for it. wink ;) I watch the movies just to look at him. They make him look so realistic! And his fur seems so soft. happy :)

~Sarah~
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 2:13:18 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

posted by Blue Ridge Farms
Most screwed up movie I've seen: MALL COP. If you haven't seen it, don't waste two hours of your precious time. That was absolutely THE worst movie I have ever seen. Unrealistic, bad humor, bad acting, etc. 'Nough said.
Blue Ridge, I can't believe you!! Mall Cop was hilarious! (maybe to 12 year olds only?). I laughed til I nearly wet myself. Yeah it was cheesy, yeah it was unrealistic, but come on, the fat dude was such a joke right there that it was funny right from the start! laugh :D

I loved it. Then again, I still laugh when my dogs fart... so, maybe Blue Ridge is right. laugh :D

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 5:22:39 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Sarah - yes, Aslan does make up for it. happy :)happy :) He's definitely my favorite character. Then Lucy, Edmund, Peter, Susan...you get the picture.

Liam - Believe me. happy :) I admit, I laughed a little. But seriously? People skateboarding around a mall trying to catch the fat guy on a little thing that goes 10 miles an hour and failing? I just didn't buy it.

Blue Ridge

Replies in this thread : 71
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler