.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 71
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 7:55:12 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

Liam, maybe it is a 12 year old thing, cause my little brother (who is 12 wink ;)) thought it was the best movie EVER. LOL I thought it was funny, but quite stupid. I mean, it was just so silly... yeah I laughed, but it was definitely not my favorite movie ever. wink ;)

~Sarah~
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 8:21:19 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

You can enjoy movies more when you are simple minded like me. wink ;)

And yeah, it wasn't my fave movie either. I enjoyed it, yep. Would definitely watch it again if nothing more than to see the Hello Kitty band aid. laugh :D But on the favorite list it isnt.

Gotta say, for favorite type movies. (hijack, lol) Green Mile was good. Really good, imo. But I blubbered like a baby at the ending.

Ok ok, so I cried when Bambi's mom got shot too. Sue me. Im a softie.

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2010 8:29:10 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

lol Liam laugh :D

I didn't really even get sad when Bambi's mom got shot...I guess that's the result of being raised in a family that kills deer for food. laugh :D I actually shot one on Monday...a spike, but a good-lookin' one at that. wink ;) My dad found the bullet stuck between the skin and muscle when he skinned the deer. *Ends hijacking. Really.*

Blue Ridge
 iceheart66
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2010 9:53:24 AM reply with quote send message to iceheart66 Object to Post

Worst movie I've ever seen is Where the Wild Things Are. It didn't really make much sense, the kid was annoying, and it didn't have much of a plot.
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2010 12:31:38 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

Deer hunting is just a fact of life here. wink ;) It really doesn't bother me... but we have SO many sometimes I'm glad hunters are keeping their population stable. (Awful, evil me. wink ;))

Sorry to hi jack. lol

~Sarah~
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2010 12:41:06 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Yeah, I think we have a problem with hijacking other peoples' threads. ^^ I believe that's why Bre started "The Lounge" thread? laugh :Dlaugh :D

Blue Ridge
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2010 1:52:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Shame on you Blue Ridge... always hacking other peoples posts! Tsk tsk.

I, on the other hand, never hijack anyones thread. Never never. Nope. Not me.

^^agree on the Wild Things movie.

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2010 1:57:31 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Nope, never. ^^

ETA: Never seen the Wild Things...I guess I'm glad I haven't. wink ;)
 doggysrockdude
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2010 6:14:22 PM reply with quote send message to doggysrockdude Object to Post

the last song
1. miley sucked
2. the book was so amazing it made you cry, the only way you could cry with that move was becuase of how bad mileys acting was

no offense to people who like miley its just her acting (and singing...) is REALLY bad
 Kirschen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2010 4:01:21 PM reply with quote send message to Kirschen Kennels Object to Post

posted by doggysrockdude
the last song
1. miley sucked
2. the book was so amazing it made you cry, the only way you could cry with that move was becuase of how bad mileys acting was

no offense to people who like miley its just her acting (and singing...) is REALLY bad

I actually cried when I watched The Last Song. I dont like Miley...but her acting was okay and I thought it was a good movie all round. I guess that goes to show that...we all disagree ha.

Brenna
 Southern Belles Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2010 5:01:47 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Belles Kennels Object to Post

I LOVED the Last Song^^razz :p Miley's acting isn't that bad, IMO.

Worst movie......either Marley and Me(Same reasons as IJMB) or Coraline :/ Coraline was just awkward and strange lol

~Belle<3
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2010 5:27:24 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Coraline SCARED me!! "lets sew BUTTONS into yoohr eyes...." Yah no...lolol razz :p

Brenna
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/20/2010 12:05:38 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

Mall Cop - <3! It wasn't hilariously funny but it was pretty good. I wanted to yell obscenties at Paul Blart's fat little daughter for some strange reason but I felt kinda triumphant when I watched her too - obviously Hollywood doesn't care if you're fat, so I have a chance at fame LOL

Where the Wild Things Are - Didn't watch it. My brother did. Glad I didn't though. YUCK BABY MOVIE?!

Toy Story 3 - Love love! Nothing more to say here.

Please if you have seen the new harry potter please do not spoiler. I will MURDER you! I haven't seen it yet. I really want to though.
 Kirschen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2010 12:19:14 PM reply with quote send message to Kirschen Kennels Object to Post

My boyfriend saw the new Harry Potter last night..he said it was really good but refused to tell me any of it >.< lol...I dont feel like sitting through a three hour harry potter movie, im not a big fan, but if he said it was good then I guess I should atleast try to...lol laugh :D
 puppydogtwins0^x^0
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2010 6:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to puppydogtwins0^x^0 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Reason:

hated movie there was nothing like the t.v. show, the costumes sucked, and they pronounced aang and sokka's names wrong

~ 0^x^0
 puppydogtwins0^x^0
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2010 7:04:15 PM reply with quote send message to puppydogtwins0^x^0 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

sorry to the people who liked the movie
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2010 8:40:10 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE NEW HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

-Bubz-
 Skylar2010
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2010 12:51:00 AM reply with quote send message to Skylar2010 Object to Post

Splice
AWESOME!!! until the guy does it w/ hybrid and then the hybrid changes sex and does it with the girl and the girl is prego..........I really thought it was a great movie up until that point... Then it got just to WEIRD! LOL. Decent movie if you cut out the sex scenes. No one wants to see that!! :P
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2010 7:50:20 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by puppydogtwins0^x^0

Reason:

hated movie there was nothing like the t.v. show, the costumes sucked, and they pronounced aang and sokka's names wrong

~ 0^x^0

I agree^^ Plus the charactors had like, NO personality in the movie >.> It was like the guy who made the movie was relying on special effects to make the movie good >.>

~IJMB
 Pendrosia
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2011 3:07:33 PM reply with quote send message to Pendrosia Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Double post.

Replies in this thread : 71
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.