Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : when will winter ever end
 AliMama
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/16/2004 12:21:08 PM reply with quote send message to AliMama Object to Post   

It's the middle of March, only a few days until the so called First Day of Spring, and what is happening in Hamilton, Ontario....snow, snow and more snow......MAKE IT STOP...PLEEESE!!!
 Trinity
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2004 1:33:45 PM reply with quote send message to Trinity Object to Post

send some here, we are at 80s already, lol
 AliMama
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2004 6:38:26 PM reply with quote send message to AliMama Object to Post

funny, but I can't feel sorry for you!!lol
 HavannaHillsKennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2004 11:00:17 AM reply with quote send message to HavannaHillsKennel Object to Post

Don't feel bad, we get the snow before you in Manitoba. I think we have had snow all week, tired of it.... Never fails though spring gives you more snow sad :(
Almost over.... then we can complain about the heat happy :)
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 5:38:14 PM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

i agree with havvana i get snow in all seasons(see i live in alaska a part of canada and america but more canadian so im thechnicly canadian cuz alaska used to be part of canada so america and canada both have that but alaska is closer to canada so canada has alaska more than america)(the good thing about this is that i can post on both forums lol)and when i say all seasons i mean:winter,spring,fall,summer
 Lutheran Faith Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2005 12:16:19 AM reply with quote send message to Lutheran Faith Kennels Object to Post

At least ya'll don't have endless summer like us that are in the southern USA (I live inTennessee)we have winter and true I get very cold in the winter but a lot of people from the north that live down here where shorts and sort sleeves all year. My brother has lived here all his life and still wheres shorts all year. So count your blessings if we ever get snow its not even snow its ice (not literally all ice but most of it is), and then we only get like maybe 2in. But hey at least we get snow days for it.
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2005 12:44:47 AM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

I cant wait till winter STARTS! Its like 102 outside after school, and i have a 1:30 bus ride in a non air conditioned bus...
 luvbordercollies
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2007 9:39:49 AM reply with quote send message to luvbordercollies Object to Post

AHHHHHHHHHH!more snow!!!!!!!!!snow storm!!!!!!!!*P.S. I live in Ontario too!*

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.