Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Royal Wedding
 dogloverxx
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/28/2011 2:20:06 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post   

What do you think about the Kate Middleton and Prince William marriage tomorrow?

Will you be watching it?

What are you most excited about?

Im kinda ok about it im not excited but I just want to see her dress and the marriage bit laugh :D

You?

Kate happy :)
 Gliterjing
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2011 2:56:16 PM reply with quote send message to Gliterjing Object to Post

Oh I am -so- excited! I think she is great - great for him, great for England. I think she seems lovely and he looks so happy.

I'm back in the US so with the time difference I'm going to miss a large chunk of it because of school and such, so I'm a bit bummed about that. I am going to try and watch some of it though.

I am just excited to see a royal wedding again! And one that holds so much hope for two people.

I really hope it is lovely for everyone.
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2011 4:22:43 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

I am so sick of hearing about it! It's going to cost us (taxpayers in the uk) Loads of money..20 million just for security!!!

I (as you can tell) am not a Royalist, but, the build-up to all this has been ridiculous in my opinion. Far too hyped and....most of us will have to work extra hours for the "street parties"...what a joke!!

Not interested in "Royal Weddings" at all..just hope Kate doesn't end up as another Diana (who,as it happens I thought was a good addition to the Royal Family)

Looking forward to May when it's over and done with....happy :)

Shona.
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2011 4:43:08 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Thanks both for contributing happy :) I did hear somewhere they wasn't going to use taxpayers money entirely but we probably payed for security.

Yes I did hear on the BBC some feared she was following Diana's footpath which is worrying. I'm hoping not to have the disaster in 1997 to happen to her. She seems like the kind of person who would have a sturdy relationship (some how)

More commments are appreciated happy :)
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2011 4:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

I totally agree Shona, I won't be watching any of it, I'll be at a friend's barbeque celebrating getting a day off from college rather than the wedding. laugh :D
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2011 9:19:12 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

I stayed up all nite to watch Di and Charles's wedding back in '81. This one, no, tho if it had been on the weekend I would have! So I'll just videotape it.

I think Kate's a lot more with it, no innocent handpicked royal broodmare like poor Di was. And Di's tragedy is close enough in history that she's not likely to repeat that. Not to say it might be an everlasting marriage, but Kate knows a lot more of what she's getting into.

Tho ooh, it's CATHERINE, not Kate wink ;) !
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2011 4:15:19 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Great marriage today! laugh :D Her dress was beautiful <3 and the church service went really well and Price Harry managed to behave him self wink ;) ... but he couldn't contain him self with a few jokes laugh :D I was wondering how many horses they owned, they seemed to have had a herd of 200! LOL

We also got Bank Holiday Monday off laugh :D
 Dramatica
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2011 9:35:13 AM reply with quote send message to Dramatica Object to Post

Urgh no more on it please :P I slept the entire day happy :) good for her though let's hope she lasts happy :).

Emma
 ashleighhendry411
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2012 2:43:29 PM reply with quote send message to ashleighhendry411 Object to Post

I hear that now she i pregnant with twins a girl and a boy
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2012 3:22:52 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by ashleighhendry411
I hear that now she i pregnant with twins a girl and a boy
I don't think you should grave dig old posts.. happy :) If anything make a new post :3

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class