.com Forum · Agility Forum

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

p1u2p33
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2012 3:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to p1u2p33 Object to Post

sick!!! i'm sooo doing it. admin, how come ur always bringing this this awesome up? BTW, who the heck are you?!?! sorry, just asking!!!
 Cookiescho
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2012 4:55:58 PM reply with quote send message to Cookiescho Object to Post

H..hi
 littlegirl10
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2012 1:08:55 PM reply with quote send message to littlegirl10 Object to Post

posted by admin
There are two setup, one for Thursday and one for Friday. No entry fee and your dogs can ent er whatever else they wish to.
 superkellyk
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2012 4:59:14 PM reply with quote send message to superkellyk Object to Post

omg i dont now what to do im new and confused help!!!
 i love m
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2012 2:45:39 AM reply with quote send message to i love m Object to Post

this is making me a bit out of my mined
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2012 3:27:15 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Please stop posting on this thread. It is very old, there is no agility to do as this aspect of the game was never implimented. If you have any questions on how to play the game please post in the beginner's forum.
 tiny planes
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2016 10:06:39 PM reply with quote send message to tiny planes Object to Post

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
play www.tiny-planes.com
<a href="www.tinytanksunblocked.com/">Tiny Tanks</a>
[url=www.tinytanksunblocked.com/]Tiny Tanks [/url] [URL=https://www.tinytanksunblocked.com/]Tiny Tanks[/URL]

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.