Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Two Test Agility Trials
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
12/14/2011 8:24:44 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

There are two setup, one for Thursday and one for Friday. No entry fee and your dogs can enter whatever else they wish to.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2011 7:11:45 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

I can't seem to enter my dogs? I've tried individually from each dogs page, and bulk from the dog show results page. I click to enter them, but then they don't show as entered either on the dog's page, or under the entries for that show.
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2011 7:42:17 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

Try looking under your dog's obedience page.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2011 8:10:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

Yep, that's where they show - "Obedience Trials". I just put two American Cockers in.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2011 8:25:49 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Where is the obedience page/ "obedience trials" link located? I checked my settings and obedience options are on, but I don't see any special place for obedience entries?
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2011 8:27:20 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

nevermind, found it! They're in. I assume the double entries will resolve before it runs?
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2011 9:36:49 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

I'd enter dogs - but I don't have any trained
 Iver
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2011 8:34:53 AM reply with quote send message to Iver Object to Post

i entered dogs last night when do you think this show will run?
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2011 9:12:08 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I entered all kinds of status dogs in as many places as I could find to enter, but it never showed my entries? In fact, I only saw the number of entries...

I entered old retired, under age, very Peggie. IMO for agility, some good, some bad, according to show traits. And some un sessioned great ones.

Will we see results?
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2011 11:15:10 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

If you click on "Entries" to the right of where it shows the division (Novice A, etc) you should see all the entries sorted by breed, which is nice.
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2011 12:58:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

How can I find my dogs's results from the trial? *I blame lack of sleep for this one, lol...
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2011 3:25:22 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

No results yet
I'm not into ob so it was really hard to find the page ??
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2011 3:50:34 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

When I try to look at the results, none are posted, and when I look at entries, the classes and scores are set up like an Obedience trial, I am confused!

Luckydoghwhisperer
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
12/15/2011 9:08:53 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It might be Saturday/Sunday before we have some test results and even then, I wouldn't put a ton of stock in them. This is a work in progress.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2011 7:57:04 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Thanks!

Luckydogwhisperer
 Lord Of The Ring
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2011 9:45:45 AM reply with quote send message to Lord Of The Ring Object to Post

posted by admin
It might be Saturday/Sunday before we have some test results and even then, I wouldn't put a ton of stock in them. This is a work in progress.
Just wondering if there's any update on the test shows yet? I realise the results probably won't mean much but still, mildly curious to see how we all got on happy :)
 thedoggyfood
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2011 1:49:10 PM reply with quote send message to thedoggyfood Object to Post

This showdog thing is new to me- any tips? Thanks!
 thedoggyfood
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2012 12:06:25 PM reply with quote send message to thedoggyfood Object to Post

agility sounds cool!
 Prima
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2012 2:37:07 PM reply with quote send message to Prima Object to Post

I too have looked for the agility training and cant find it.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2012 1:15:43 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Well, those ones never ran apparently. And I don't think we're going to get new ones anytime soon, they haven't figured out how to do them so it stalled out. Got too complex perhaps for what was needed.
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2012 10:18:01 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

Yeah - I'd suggest trying lure coursing - it's less complicated.

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.