Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : SD Fever Positions
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/1/2012 12:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

We still have positions availiable in the SD Fever.

1. Showing 101

Either message me or please post here the form. (I know many of you don't like filling out forms but for newer kennls we need it to get to know them! happy :) )

Name:
Are you qualified:
Why do you want this position:
How long have you been on SD?: (Note, you must be a member for atleast a month and know the ropes of SD.)
Anything Extra:
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 3:36:46 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

:/ It's really hard to do the SD Fever for all of you with so many open positions.
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 3:41:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

What exactly is Editor in Chief? If it's what I'm thinking I may have to apply.

-Cassie
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 3:53:04 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Editor and Chief scans through articles and corrects grammar issues, ect. I may even let this person help me with the site.
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 4:08:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Name: Dogs of Rockwood

Are you qualified: Yes

Why do you want this position: Spelling mistakes tend to irritate me, so right now I'm figuring why not? I even use complete sentences in text messages also, and always make sure my spelling is correct, unless I'm absolutely not sure how to spell it. I'm very quick at pointing out mistakes, but I'm kind enough to not bother people with it.

How long have you been on SD?: (Note, you must be a member for atleast a month and know the ropes of SD.)
Since November of 2006.

Anything Extra:
Just read wherever I post. That's my best suggestion. LOL

-Cassie
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 4:13:52 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

I would really love for you to be my Editor in Chief, but you need to message Everdale also. I don't see any reason why you wont get the position happy :)
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 4:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Already done. LOL

-Cassie
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 4:59:58 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

We only need two more! Come on, We all know I CAN'T write these lol
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2012 8:18:43 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Good news, you're the new editor in chief! happy :)
 Simply Soteria
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 5:12:01 AM reply with quote send message to Simply Soteria Object to Post

I'm just wondering, how in-depth of an article will you be wanting for the breeding 101 position?

I only ask because I mainly have been working with source breeding or in the case of this kennel breeding for rough coats in Chows. So, I'm not exactly sure that I qualify, but figured I'd ask happy :)

Soteria
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 9:55:57 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Just different articles every month telling everyone how to do better breeding, ect. happy :)
 Simply Soteria
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 1:43:37 PM reply with quote send message to Simply Soteria Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok thanks. I will give it a try happy :)

Name: Soteria
Are you qualified: Yes. I've been primarily breeding dogs since I first began playing. I've worked with various breeds. I'm sure there are others out there who are better than I am at breeding, but I do know a few tricks. I've made some accomplishments in the past:

I bred the grandfather to the first black Norwegian Buhund champion (NSL Unleash the Darkness is the name of the dog I bred) on my other kennel - Aislin of Northstar Legacy. I worked on bringing that color back for a year prior to that.

I am currently working on bringing the rough coated Chows back to the game and am really close to producing a show quality rough coated Chow.

I've bred 5 Champions on this account and others on my other accounts. I probably would have been able to produce more, but I have mainly been working on breeding for certain traits and it's taking quite some time to breed those traits back.

Why do you want this position: I want to be able to help out with SD Fever. I have been reading the last couple issues and thought the articles were really helpful.

How long have you been on SD?: (Note, you must be a member for atleast a month and know the ropes of SD.) I've been breeding dogs on SD since November 2010.

Anything Extra: I don't use anything fancy like spreadsheets when I breed dogs, I hope that's ok happy :)

Soteria
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 1:59:35 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Okay you got it! happy :) Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.