Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Color Pics
 admin
Administrator

System.__ComObject
11/29/2012 7:06:36 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

I finally got around to uploading the pics for the following breeds...

English Setter
English Springer Spaniel
Mastiff
Portuguese Pointer
Portuguese Water Dog
Smooth Fox Terrier

Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2012 7:59:33 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

WoW! I'm so lucky I have 3 of those breeds... can't wait to see them going to look now happy :)
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2012 9:02:00 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

impressive wink ;)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2012 9:38:28 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

The English setter is awesome! I have them (and have had them since the first day I joined SD) and the color pics are beautiful. Love them all though.

Picardy your work is awesome!
 OGSD4life
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2012 11:46:54 PM reply with quote send message to OGSD4life Object to Post

Will there be colour pics for German Shepherds any time soon?? Just wondering...these last 6 pics look great by the way happy :)
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2012 4:50:10 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Am I the only one who finds the "Hound Breeds" forum to be an interesting place for this post? Particularly since none of the breed listed are hounds!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2012 6:29:46 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Lilliput
Am I the only one who finds the "Hound Breeds" forum to be an interesting place for this post? Particularly since none of the breed listed are hounds!
LOL I just noticed that!
 admin
Administrator

Administrator
11/30/2012 7:37:48 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Lilliput, good catch. I think I posted it to the site news on the new layout and it ended up here because of the forum id.

Sorry about that.
 Whyspers
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2012 9:51:22 AM reply with quote send message to Whyspers Object to Post

Loving the new pics!!!!
 BayView Chessies
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2012 8:27:32 PM reply with quote send message to BayView Chessies Object to Post

can I please request.... Chessies to be next... Ours is pretty simple. No coat patterns just straight color. The chessie people would love it

BayView

ps love the pics (the smooth fox rocks )
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2012 10:06:24 AM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

posted by BayView Chessies
can I please request.... Chessies to be next... Ours is pretty simple. No coat patterns just straight color. The chessie people would love it

BayView

If I recall correctly, there is already a list based on a combination of popularity and number of coat colors. Popular breeds with few options go first, unpopular breeds with many options go last.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2012 2:15:22 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

posted by NissaV
posted by BayView Chessies

BayView

If I recall correctly, there is already a list based on a combination of popularity and number of coat colors. Popular breeds with few options go first, unpopular breeds with many options go last.

Do you know where the list can be found? I'm curious to see what is next happy :) Based off of this information, though, I'm assuming dachshunds will take quite a while...
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2012 10:09:24 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I believe Jeff gave Picardy a rough list of breeds to do in order, but I also know she is allowed to do it in any order she pleases happy :)

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.