Search

.com Forum · Finnish Spitz

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Hey
 SavvyPirate
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/1/2008 1:45:48 PM reply with quote send message to SavvyPirate Object to Post   

Wow this breed is very very rare, I'm thinking of joining. I'm in a rare breed on another account - I can't help but join these breeds.

So, what is the SOP like? What traits are the strongest/weakest, what the breed is like etc And anything else you think I should know happy :)

Madz
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2008 4:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Hi, and welcome to the breed!

Finnish Spitzes are very rare, and every breeder is welcome. laugh :D The SOPs I'd think are now somewhere near 94% (the best ones are over 94%, decent ones a little bit under 94). I don't have the best SOPs at the moment since I'm working on getting the Gold-colour back to the breed.

Boksu / Kennel Shamaanin
 SavvyPirate
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 1:49:34 PM reply with quote send message to SavvyPirate Object to Post

Thanks for the reply happy :) I'll take a look around
 Panicstation
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 3:20:05 PM reply with quote send message to Panicstation Object to Post

Likewise, somewhere 94+ would be finishable I guess.

Can't find a link to your finnish kennel Boksu...Am also working on colours. Have you started from source?

Sue
 Panicstation
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 3:20:06 PM reply with quote send message to Panicstation Object to Post

editted as double post
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2008 7:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

My finkies are on an account named Rhontti. www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Rhontti

I didn't start from source, I used a gen 27 dog. I only have Red gold at the moment. So far I've been breeding Red Gold x Red only, to improve the quality & SS of the dogs. My best Red Gold at the moment is 92.5% 20.0 ss bitch Shamaanin Kultaa Tuli.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.