Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : NEEDED! dog to show in junior handler in south east QLD... RL
 slipstream_kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2004 8:29:44 AM reply with quote send message to slipstream_kennels Object to Post   

hi
i am looking for some1 who has a well behaved dog of any breed that is willing to allow me to show in the junior handler classes held through the lunch breaks at durack and other surrounding shows..

I am 13 years old and i show shiba inus' and siberian huskies in ring 6. i am very responsible and have showed other peoples dogs many times in junior handler..
the reason i am looking for someone elses dog to show in junior handler is because if i am to qualify in the brisbane royal junior handler i need to know how to handle other people dogs.
i have been in the brisbane royal showing in junior handler for 2years in a row and i have also showed my shiba inus and siberian huskies there aswell.
there is no cost involved in this and you dont need to do anything extra than what you would normally do!
if you have a younger puppy that needs a bit more extra training at a show then maybe this could be good for you. i have showed breeds such as: Poodle (standard), poodle(mini), shih tzu, siberian husky, shiba inu, boxer, beagle, border collie, beagle, golden retriever, fox terrier, lakeland terrier, dachshund, and tibetan mastiff!

please email me privately if you need any more information or have a dog you think could have some fun shoiwing in junior handler with me!
thanks
slipstream_kennels
 ellz
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2004 3:21:54 PM reply with quote send message to ellz Object to Post

I would suggest you join the Yahoogroups email list Ozshow and put your request there. I'd think it unlikely you wouldn't find SOMETHING.

valdaree
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2005 11:10:34 PM reply with quote send message to valdaree Object to Post

I have a 7 month old pointer and a 15 week old field spaniel you could use. The pointer is excellent in body and structure (and temperament) but hasn't got the best head for the breed. He hasn't had much showing experience. I will be showing him next sunday at Pine Rivers KC if you're going there. My fieldie is obviously too young at the moment but his structure and overall conformation is EXCELLENT and he is quite a show off too. Fields can be an interesting learning curve for the handler because they can tend towards "floppy bottom syndrome."

If you are interested I will have both dogs at the toowoomba royal and if you look me up in teh catalogue come say hello. (I will surely be the only one with a field baby and a pointer there.)

Just let me know.
 Winter Flame Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2005 9:33:22 AM reply with quote send message to Winter Flame Kennels Object to Post

Hi,
I didn't check the forums for a while so I missed your post.. What shows will you be appearing soon?
Slipstream
 Tradewind Collies
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2005 8:40:28 PM reply with quote send message to Tradewind Collies Object to Post

Does anyone know of a jr handler named samantha mckinley? I believe her family has shepherds?

Tawny @ Tradewind

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.